- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8/11
- Sunday to Sunday stays
- 5 minutes to lift by ski bus
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Hot tub, sauna
- Set in the heart of the Grand Massif ski area, one hour from Geneva airport, Samoens is a spectacular medival French mountain resort with over 265km of piste.
- The accommodation has recently been renovated to a high standard and offers 4 bedrooms, 2 kings, and 2 twins, with the option of a double sofa bed in the snug for flexible sleeping arrangements. There are 3 bathrooms.
- Situated 10 minutes flat walk from the historic square of Samoens with its cafes, shops and restaurants, and 5 minutes walk from the free ski bus stop.
- Hot tub with amazing views. New for Winter 2017 - External barrel sauna.
- The property has an open plan kitchen, diner and lounge with log fire, HD TV, UK satellite and WiFi.
- The chalet has a large sunny garden wrapping around 3 sides of the chalet, a large balcony with dining, sunny terrace, a BBQ is provided. There is ample private off-street parking.
- Snug/5th bedroom with double sofa bed, HD TV with English channels, PlayStation 4 and games.
- Games room with table footbal and darts, plus badminton and boules for summer fun in the garden.
- Utility room with washing machine and dryer, storage for skis/bikes and wet gear.
- All linen and towels are provided together with a welcome essentials hamper. All bathrooms are equipped with sample selection of Molton Brown toiletries.
- The property also has a high chair and cot on request.
- Cleaning is included at the end of your stay as is all bills and Tourist Tax
- 100% of the electricity used at Chalet Toubkal is supplied by renewable sources.
- Alps Accommodation guests beneift from many extras including 5-10% off ski passes delivered to you on arrival, 20-30% off ski hire, 5-10% off ski lessons, and many other discounts on local activities
- The master bedroom is a ensuite king with a sofa bed to fit one adult or 2 children. The bed can be configured as a twin on request. There is access onto the balcony, shared witht he second bedroom. The bathroom includes separate shower and bath.
- The second bedroom is a king, again with access onto the balcony.
- Bedroom 3 is a twin and shares a bathroom with bedroom 4.
- The forth bedroom is on the first floor, with an ensuite shower room.
- The snug on the ground floor can be used as a 5th bedroom.
- Open log fire and spacious lounge and dining area, games, music, TV and DVDs supplied.
- Ample off-street parking and a large flat private garden with large table and chairs for alfresco dining.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
Facilities:barbecue, cot/highchair, games console, games room, garden, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (covered), private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, terrace, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access, wood burning stove
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise