- Half Board basis
- 13 bedrooms, sleeps 2/30
- Flexible stays
- 9 minutes to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- credit cards accepted
- Perfect for groups
- The Pension Hoffelner is a Bristish owner run chalet hotel in beautiful location, with stunning panoramic view.
- Award winning, very highly rated with outstanding guest reviews.
- Large communal spaces & extensive facilities, ideal for Sole Occupancy of groups of up to 30 people or as Shared Accommodation for smaller groups & families.
- Wellness Area featuring a Finnish Sauna with Bio Steam Function
- Located At an altitude of 1200m, overlooking the resort of Schladming which hosted the 2013 Ski World Championships
- A major 4 mountain ski area of 232 km forming part of the massive Ski Amade region - 860 km of piste on one lift pass, the largest ski area area in Austria!
- Amongst the Top 5 Skiing Resorts in Austria!
- Experineced skiers can ski a new resort each day, all on the same lift pass - Ski Safari!
- Ramsau is a pretty traditional village & family resort. It's also World Class cross country skiing resort. 200km of pisted trails for Nordicand Classic cross country skiing right from the door.
- Set at the foot of the Dachstein Glacier at 2700m guaranteeing snow all year. Skiing starts in October!
- 40km of pistes in Ramsau, an excellent English speaking ski school & a beginners lift 100m from the house
- Schladming is easily reached by car or by Minibus Ski Shuttle Service.
- Short Transfers - Salzburg Airport is only 1 hour away, private minibus transfers can be arranged.
- 5 Standard Double / Twin, en-suite Rooms. 3 rooms sleep 2 people and 3 can sleep up to 3 people, all have mountain views, new en-suites, sat tv/dvd player, iPod dock & safe. 4 rooms also have balconies.
- 2 Superior Double Rooms featuring beautiful, king sized, 4 poster /half tester beds with silk drapes & antique furnishings, new en-suite bathrooms & south facing balconies
- All rooms have seating areas, Sat TV, dvd player, iPod dock, room safe, hairdrier & toiletries.
- 3 fully equipped Apartments are also available as either Self Catered in low season or with Half Board.
- Spacious Dining Room with wonderful views.
- Fully stocked Residents Bar
- Spacious Chill-Out Lounge with:
- Billiard table
- Honesty Bar - hot & cold drinks 24/7
- LCD TV & DVD
- iPad internet Surf Station
- Books & board games
- WIFI throughout the house - Free
- Wellness Facility with Finnish Sauna
- Heated Ski/Boot Room with boot drying system.
- Washing machine and drier - coin operated
- Sun Terrace with fantastic views
- Private Car Park - Free
Facilities:bar, billiard room, boot dryers, computer, cot/highchair, garden, home cinema, iPod docking station, laundry facilities, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- Extensive Continental Buffet Breakfast
- Delicious 4 Course Evening Meal - prepared by a professional chef
- Vegetarian Menu Option
- Free good quality House Wines & Soft Drinks during the evening meal
- Children's earlier 2 course dinner - available on request
- Evening Meals are served 6 nights per week. An alternative activity such as Night Sledging with a stop at a mountain restaurant can be organised on the Chef's Night Off (Wednesday)
- Fully stocked Residents Bar.
- Daily Room Servicing & mid-week towel change.
- Discounted loacl ski equippment hire & lessons.
- Free WIFI
- Free use of Sauna (6 nights / week)
- Apartments are available as Self Catered or with Breakfast in low season & with Half Board in high season.
- Welcome Packs can be arranged for Apartments on request.
- We can arrange private minibus transfers from Salzburg Airport for groups of up to 30 - additional charge.
- Organise Minibus Ski Taxi Service to and from the slopes at times to suit you for groups of up to 30 people - additional charge.
- Ski / Board, Equipment Hire -including pick up and drop off. Local Discounts available.
- Ski School lessons, both Private and Group for both Alpine / snowboarding & Cross Country - Local discounts available
- Lift Passes can be ordered online in advance & delivered ready for your arrival.
- Off Piste Days for the more advanced or skiing in several excellent local locations
- Night Tabogganing on a local 3.5 km lit track
- Horse Drawn Sleigh Rides
- Snow Shoe Walking - organised Treks
- Dachstein Glacier Crossing - Guided, either on skis or snow shoes
- Horse Riding in the snow
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise