Total Chalets - Christmas in Bulgaria's largest ski resort - just £395pp fully catered incl airport transfers
Travelers Choice Award winner from Trip Advisor!
From 19 Dec 21 to 26 Dec 21
Two of our fantastic chalets is available for Christmas, either on a shared basis or for exclusive use.
Chalet Garibaldi and Chalet Mila - Each has 8 en-suite bedrooms, sleeps up to 18 or 20 (room by room or sole occupancy available)
Just £395 per person this Christmas and includes:
· 7 nights stay
· Group return airport transfers (Sofia airport)
· Mulled wine reception on arrival
· Continental breakfasts with egg and porridge options
· Afternoon tea including daily fresh baked cakes
· Delicious 3 course evening meal for 6 days, including special Christmas dinner
· Unlimited local wine, beer and soft drinks to accompany your evening meal
· Courtesy transfer to and from the ski lift every day (or piste during busy weeks)
· Mountain ski and board guiding
· Free use of Sauna, Steam & Pool at nearby hotel
Further discounts available for groups of 11-20 people!
Bansko was recently voted the best value ski resort in Europe and with flights costing as little as £80 return to Sofia. In resort prices are much lower than other European resorts, with a 2 course meal including wine costing less than £15. A beer or hot chocolate is around £1.20 in the village and on the slopes is less than £2.50.
Unlike purpose built ski resorts, Bansko is a charming town with plenty of history and a vibrant apres-ski scene. The town and the mountain are World Heritage Sites, protected by UNESCO. With 75km of piste and 80% snow making coverage, Bansko attracts skiers and snowboarders of all abilities.
Ski passes cost around £180 per adult, £100 per child aged 7 to 11 years and just £5 for under 7 years, equipment is around £60 per adult and £40 per child.
Email Laura for bookings and info: firstname.lastname@example.org or call our UK landline 0113 8150708