- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Half Board basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 8/12
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 4 minutes to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- pets welcome
- credit cards accepted
- Hot tub, cinema
Chez Bear Ski Lodge
A beautifully restored 17th century farmhouse exquisitely decorated to reflect characteristics from its long history including an open plan living area with original stone work and larch beams. Exclusively available for 7 nights from December to April Chez Bear offers all the services you expect from a private hotel but with the added comfort, warmth and bespoke services of a luxury catered ski chalet. The lodge is positioned high above Briançon giving spectacular panoramic views of the surrounding mountains and of the valley below. Briançon's Prorel telecabine is only 4 minutes drive courtesy of the lodge's chauffeur driven 9-seat Landrover. Guests choose any ski departure point in resort, then arrange or call for collection ensuring there is no need to walk anywhere with ski equipment. Ski to and from wherever; never wait for a ski bus, never walk in ski boots or carry skis.
The lodge offers 4,000 sq. ft. of accommodation over 4 floors. Five charming chalet bedrooms with deep baths, walk in showers and breathtaking panoramic views of snowy mountains and valleys. Four double bedrooms, two with deep baths and two with walk-in showers. The fifth bedroom, a twin room, has a walk-in shower. Four of the bedrooms feature a mezzanine level, accessed via drop-down stairs, adding one or two additional single beds. The lodge's linen is from Sheridan, the towels from Christy, the bathrobes from Richard Howarth and the bath products from Molton Brown and Cowshed. The vaulted games room is equipped with pool table, sauna, wet room, spinning cycle cinema screen with projector and multimedia (Apple TV, Netflix, Sky TV, Wii console, DVD). Open plan lounge with log fire, bar with pizza/bread oven and dining room for up to 12 people. Panoramic views from the balcony overlooking the valley of La Guisane.
Current Promotions for Chez Bear Ski Lodge:
EARLY BIRD DEALS at Chez Bear BOGOF ski hireDates: 15 Dec 18 - 20 Apr 19 Book your holiday for Winter 18/19 before 1st August 2018 to take advantage of our early bird discounted rates.
Contact us with your requirements and we will give you the BEST possible rate.
We are also offering BOGOF on ski hire on all exclusive hire bookings of Chez Bear!!* T&Cs apply
Come and experience the magic of Chez Bear in the French Alps hidden gem - Serre Chevalier.
Summer in the Alps - luxury chalet for only £1,500 (sleeps 12)Dates: 23 Jun 18 - 01 Sep 18
We’re now offering self-catering week stays at Chez Bear for selected dates in June, July and August.
What is there to do in the Summer you may ask......
Well, one day you could be mountain biking down the ski pistes (obviously with no snow in sight!), and the next you could be paddling down the snowmelt river on a white water rafting experience.
There is something for everyone in the Summer - walking and hiking, rocking climbing and via ferrata, road biking and MTB or simply just exploring the beautiful valley and strolling around the French markets.
Stay self-catering at Chez Bear for only £1,500 (based on exclusive hire of Chez Bear)
We’ll be here to welcome you and show you around and then you can put your feet up and make yourself at home for a week of luxury!
If you’d like to know more send us a message and we can let you know our availability!
Facilities:bar, barbecue, billiard room, boot dryers, computer, cot/highchair, games console, games room, garden, home cinema, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, pets allowed, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access
We are extremely passionate about our food and wine - a gourmet evening meal is served on 6 evenings with carefully selected house wines. The afternoon tea of delicious cakes, confectionary and drinks is served everyday in front of a wood burning oven. Evening meals have strong Italian and French influences - every dish is prepared with fresh, seasonal ingredients sourced and grown locally. Gluten free, vegetarian and other dietary requirements are catered for with pleasure. Chalet guests are invited, and kindly encouraged, to discuss tastes and requirements before arrival allowing our chef to create bespoke menus that you will love - a unique service we are proud to offer. Fine French and also Italian wines are carefully selected and served with all chalet meals - many of the Italian vintages are sourced directly from Cantina Comunale di La Morra in the heart of the Barolo wine region.
- Seven breakfasts; continental style with fresh fruit, pastries and baguettes, toast, savouries, homemade jam, porridge, scrambled eggs and cereals.
- Seven afternoon teas; homemade cakes, confectionaries, teas, coffee, hot chocolates, marshmallows and a log fire.
- Six 3 course evening meals prepared by our private chef.
- Bar; a range of wines, beers, spirits, mixers, teas, coffee, Nespresso and hot chocolate.
- Private resort chauffeur; the lodge's 9 seat Landrover and driver for 7 days 8am-12noon and 2pm-5pm. For groups of more than 8 a second vehicle and driver is included.
- Toiletries from Molton Brown & Cowshed.
- Rooms and lodge are serviced daily.
- Piste-side ski storage.
Available through your concierge :
- Ski passes; we'll offer advice for your group's passes and collect them on your behalf.
- Ski school; booked in conjunction with the international ski school.
- Private ski lessons; booked with the resort's best private coach Darren Turner.
- Airport transfers; booked in conjunction with The Alpine Transfer Company.
- Equipment hire; using the best independent local suppliers sourcing the highest quality, value and service.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise