- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 8/15
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 4 minutes to lift by minibus
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- pets welcome
- Hot tub, cinema
Chez Bear Ski Lodge
A beautifully restored 17th century farmhouse exquisitely decorated to reflect characteristics from its long history including an open plan living area with original stone work and larch beams. Exclusively available for 7 nights from December to April Chez Bear offers all the services you expect from a private hotel but with the added comfort, warmth and bespoke services of a luxury catered ski chalet. The lodge is positioned high above Briançon giving spectacular panoramic views of the surrounding mountains and of the valley below. Briançon's Prorel telecabine is only 4 minutes drive.. Guests choose any ski departure point in resort, then arrange or call for collection ensuring there is no need to walk anywhere with ski equipment. Ski to and from wherever; never wait for a ski bus, never walk in ski boots or carry skis.
The lodge offers 4,000 sq. ft. of accommodation over 4 floors. Five charming chalet bedrooms with deep baths, walk in showers and breathtaking panoramic views of snowy mountains and valleys. Four double bedrooms, two with deep baths and two with walk-in showers. The fifth bedroom, a twin room, has a walk-in shower. Four of the bedrooms feature a mezzanine level, accessed via drop-down stairs, adding one or two additional single beds. The vaulted games room is equipped with pool table, sauna, cinema screen with projector and multimedia (Apple TV, Netfli) Open plan lounge with log fire, bar with pizza/bread oven and dining room for up to 15 people. Panoramic views from the balcony overlooking the valley of La Guisane.
Current Promotions for Chez Bear Ski Lodge:
3 weeks where Luxury is available at a fantastic rate!Dates: 07 Jan 23 - 21 Jan 23, 04 Feb 23 - 11 Feb 23 All weeks available for 9500 eur
Make yourself at home at this cozy old style French chalet. We will make sure to spoil you and provide tasty food and wine for those apres ski nights and of course, a breakfast full of all the energy you will need to enjoy the slopes.
Serre Chevalier is a hidden gem resort (one of the largest in France with 260km of piste) that even on the busiest week of the season, does not get full! No long queues, just skiing, good food, good times and the best service by our staff.
Enjoy our outdoor hot tub, sauna, very spacious cinema and games room, bar with pizza oven... all just for you!
See you soon at Chez Bear!
Facilities:bar, barbecue, billiard room, cot/highchair, games room, garden, home cinema, hot tub (outdoor), laundry facilities, open fireplace, pets allowed, pool table, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access
We are extremely passionate about our food and wine - a gourmet evening meal is served on 6 evenings with carefully selected house wines. The afternoon tea of delicious cakes, confectionary and drinks is served everyday in front of a wood burning oven. Evening meals have strong Italian and French influences - every dish is prepared with fresh, seasonal ingredients sourced and grown locally. Gluten free, vegetarian and other dietary requirements are catered for with pleasure.
- Seven breakfasts Cooked and continental style with fresh fruit, pastries and baguettes, and cereals with a different hot dish each morning.
- Six afternoon teas; homemade cakes, confectionaries, teas, coffee, hot chocolates, marshmallows and a log fire.
- Six 4 course evening meals prepared fresh each day
- Bar; a range of wines, beers, spirits, mixers, teas, coffee, Coffee and hot chocolate.
- Private resort chauffeur; Driving to and from the slopes every day
- Rooms and lodge are serviced daily (with exception of staff day off)
Available through your concierge :
- Ski passes; we'll offer advice for your group's passes and collect them on your behalf.
- Ski school; booked in conjunction with the international ski school.
- Private ski lessons; booked with the resort's best private coach Darren Turner.
- Airport transfers; booked in conjunction with The Alpine Transfer Company.
- Equipment hire; using the best independent local suppliers sourcing the highest quality, value and service.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise