- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 7 bedrooms, sleeps 14
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- Ski from door
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Premium service chalet
Chalet Balkiss has been recently refurbished to give it a cosy atmosphere inside with high living room ceilings and a log burner in the comfortable living room - there's more than enough space for all our guests to sit and relax in the evenings. Outside on the balcony, you'll find a luxurious hot-tub where you can soak away the aches and pains or you can make use of the indoor sauna facility.
The chalet is one of our premium service chalets where you will benefit from extra pampering including an additional cheeseboard course after the evening meal plus canapes and aperitifs before dinner and liquers after dinner, as well as upgraded rooms including high quality bed linen and quilts, a choice of pillows, fluffy bathrobes, extra-large bath towels plus an extra towel for the hot-tub, welcome toiletries and hairdryers. Not to mention world-renowned Hypnos beds which are "the most comfortable beds in the world" mean you are guaranteed a great night's sleep before a day of skiing the Three Valleys!
- Living room and dining area
- Balcony with hot-tub
- Ski room with electric boot warmers
- 3 double en-suite rooms - one with balcony
- 1 twin en-suite room
- 1 double en-suite room
- 2 twin en-suite rooms
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Latest special deals
Current Promotions for Chalet Balkiss:
New Year Amazing Discounts of up to £380 per person on our catered chaletsDates: 30 Dec 17 - 06 Jan 18
Book your catered chalet now with Ski Amis and save up to £380 per person! Celebrate the New Year in style - fireworks and mulled wine plus fantastic food, wine and people to welcome in 2018. Prices start from only £599 per adult with child prices available in some chalets. In selected premium service chalets, we also have a special adults only offer including a 6-course New Year's Eve meal with champagne included. Call us now on 0203 411 5439 or see our website "ski deals" page for details.
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, hot tub (outdoor), jacuzzi, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, terrace, wifi (free public area)
- 7 x breakfast including a full English breakfast every day except staff day off, with genuine products brought from the UK such as Heinz baked beans, Irish sausages and back bacon in addition to the standard bread, cereals, jams and spreads, natural yoghurt, muesli, eggs and porridge
- 7 x afternoon tea with unlimited home-made cakes and fresh bread, baked on the premises, and jams
- 6 x four course evening meal with unlimited good quality bottled wine during the meal, plus pre-dinner drinks, canapes and after-dinner liquers, coffeee and chocolates
- We are able to cater for all types of dietary requirements - including an excellent vegetarian menu
- Child menus served earlier in the evening
We also provide a full in-resort pre-booking service for your ski passes, lessons and equipment rental - you can benefit from some great discounts and everything is arranged in advance of your arrival for a stress free arrival day. We don't add any supplements for this service so you really have nothing to lose - you can pay just before your holiday with the security that everything has been arranged in advance.
In resort, our experienced management team will be on hand to help and advise you with anything you need and to support our chalet staff to ensure your holiday goes without a hitch!