- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 7 bedrooms, sleeps 14
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- Ski from door
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Doorstep skiing
In Chalet Delfina, Hypnos beds have been newly installed - these are world-renowned for being “the most comfortable beds in the world”, so you are guaranteed a great night sleep before you hit the slopes of the Three Valleys! After your great night's sleep, in the hallway at the back of the chalets there is a ski room for each chalet with heated electric boot warmers - from this corridor you take the security coded lift which takes you up and drops you on the piste at the foot of the gondola lift - access to the pistes really couldn't be easier.
The chalet are are located literally right on the doorstep of the Bruyéres gondola lift - one of the pictures included on this page was taken from our back door and you can't get much closer than this!
- Ski and boot room with electric boot warmers
- Living room with log burner and dining area with doors to sun terrace and hot-tub
- Room 1 - twin room with en-suite shower room and balcony
- Room 2 - twin room with en-suite shower room and balcony
- Room 3 - twin room with en-suite shower room
- Room 4 - twin room with en-suite shower room
- Room 5 - twin room with en-suite shower room (low ceiling from beam across the ceiling)
- Room 6 and Room 7 - suite comprising two rooms - one twin with low ceiling and one double and a shower room
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Latest special deals
Current Promotions for Chalet Delfina:
FREE Eurotunnel with Catered Chalets!Dates: 23 Mar 19 - 30 Mar 19, 30 Mar 19 - 06 Apr 19
Head to the mountains this March and get your Eurotunnel crossing FREE! T&C's Apply - only on selected weeks. Contact us now for your personalised quote - Ski deals and travel from £299 per person
FREE Ferry Crossings!Dates: 06 Apr 19 - 13 Apr 19, 13 Apr 19 - 20 Apr 19 We are offering great prices on our catered accommdation, plus free ferry crossings for the end of the season! Head out and enjoy the snow and sun from just £299 per person.
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, hot tub (outdoor), jacuzzi, lift, open fireplace, satellite/cable TV, terrace, wifi (free public area)
The service consists of:
- 7 x breakfast including a full English breakfast every day except staff day off, with genuine products brought from the UK such as Heinz baked beans, Irish sausages and back bacon in addition to the standard bread, cereals, jams and spreads, natural yoghurt, muesli, eggs and porridge
- 7 x afternoon tea with unlimited home-made cakes and fresh bread, baked on premises, and jams
- 6 x three course evening meal with unlimited bottled wine during the meal
- We are able to cater for all types of dietary requirements - including an excellent vegetarian menu and gluten or lactose free alternatives
- Child menus including many products imported from the UK to suit the English kids' tastes - meals served earlier in the evening
We also provide a full in-resort pre-booking service for your ski passes, lessons and equipment rental - you can benefit from some great discounts and everything is arranged in advance of your arrival for a stress free arrival day. We don't add any supplements for this service so you really have nothing to lose - you can pay just before your holiday with the security that everything has been arranged in advance.
In resort, our experienced management team will be on hand to help and advise you with anything you need and to support our chalet staff to ensure your holiday goes without a hitch!