- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 12/16
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- Ski from door
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Ski to door
Chalet de Bruyeres
This is literally one of the best locations in the whole Three Valleys - located right on the piste for ski in/ski out access, and right next to the Bruyeres Gondola for easy access to the slopes of Les Menuires, Meribel and Val Thorens! One of the pictures on this page was taken from the back door - you can't get much closer than this! Furthermore, it is located close to local amenities including bars, shops, a swimming pool and the stop for the free resort shuttle bus!
The comfortable living room has a space to sit and relax around the cosy fireplace or a dining area which is an ideal place for board games outside of meal times. The mini-bar offers a selection of wines, beers and soft-drinks which you can enjoy on the sun terrace in the afternoons or soak away the aches and pains of a hard days skiing in the hot-tub while taking in the great view across the Val Thorens. For those who need to keep in touch with the outside world, a free WIFI internet connection is provided in the chalet. In these chalets, Hypnos beds have been newly installed - these are world-renowned for being “the most comfortable beds in the world”, so you are guaranteed a great night sleep before you hit the slopes of the Three Valleys.
In the hallway at the back of the chalets there is a ski room for each chalet with heated electric boot warmers - from this corridor you take the security coded lift which takes you up and drops you on the piste at the foot of the gondola lift - access to the pistes really couldn't be easier.
- Ski and boot room and access to the piste via a security coded lift from the rear corridor
- Living room with log burner and dining area with doors to sun terrace and hot-tub
- General use WC
- Room 1 - twin room with en-suite shower room and balcony
- Room 2 - twin room with en-suite shower room and balcony
- Room 3 - twin room with en-suite shower room
- Room 4 - twin room with en-suite shower room
- Room 5 - family suite with double room plus separate cabine* room, en-suite shower room
- Room 6 - family suite with double room plus separate small cabine* room, en-suite shower room
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Latest special deals
Current Promotions for Chalet de Bruyeres:
Easter Ski Holidays with FREE ferry crossings!Dates: 30 Mar 19 - 06 Apr 19, 06 Apr 19 - 13 Apr 19, 13 Apr 19 - 20 Apr 19
Head to the mountains this Easter and enjoy some blue bird skiing. We understand flight prices are expensive, so we are offering FREE ferry crossings with our catered chalet holidays on selected weeks. Ski holiday prices from £299 per person! Contact us for a personalised quote today and get the car packed!
February Ski Holidays from £299Dates: 02 Feb 19 - 02 Mar 19
We have SLASHED our Catered Chalet prices for all February weeks! Pick up a ski holiday from £299 per person and £50 ferry crossings at half term! Contact us now for a personalised quote.
Last Minute Escape for this Weekend!Dates: 19 Jan 19 - 26 Jan 19
We have a few rooms left for a last minute escape to the mountains this weekend – Saturday 19th January! We are offering no single supplements too.
Last Minute Escapes to the Mountains
Saturday 19th January
Premium service at low prices, extras such as cheeseboards, croissants and fluffy bath robes to make your holiday that little bit more special
Chalet Anniek – Double en-suites from £299 per person
Chalet Nadine – 1 x double/triple en-suite with balcony at £319 per person
Only one room left in our 28 bed chalet, close to the pistes and resort centre – great chalet to meet new people
Chalet Christine – one room left at £249 per person
Les Menuires Bruyeres
Stone’s throw away from the gondola, hot tub and easy access to the whole Three Valleys
Chalet de Bruyeres – Twins available from £299 per person
Les Menuires Bettaix
Beautiful, peaceful location with a lovely view of the River Doran from the breakfast table
Premium Service – Twins available for only £299 per person
Standard Service – Twins available for only £249 per person
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, hot tub (outdoor), jacuzzi, lift, open fireplace, satellite/cable TV, terrace, wifi (free public area)
The service consists of:
- 7 x breakfast including a full English breakfast every day except staff day off, with genuine products brought from the UK such as Heinz baked beans, Irish sausages and back bacon in addition to the standard bread, cereals, jams and spreads, natural yoghurt, muesli, eggs and porridge
- 7 x afternoon tea with unlimited home-made cakes and fresh bread, baked on the premises, and jams
- 6 x three course evening meal with unlimited bottled wine during the meal
- We are able to cater for all types of dietary requirements - including an excellent vegetarian menu and gluten or lactose free alternatives
- Child menus including many products imported from the UK to suit the English kids' tastes - meals served earlier in the evening
We also provide a full in-resort pre-booking service for your ski passes, lessons and equipment rental - you can benefit from some great discounts and everything is arranged in advance of your arrival for a stress free arrival day. We don't add any supplements for this service so you really have nothing to lose - you can pay just before your holiday with the security that everything has been arranged in advance.
In resort, our experienced management team will be on hand to help and advise you with anything you need and to support our chalet staff to ensure your holiday goes without a hitch!