- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 12/14
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- Ski from door
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Ski from door
The comfortable living room has a space to sit and relax around the cosy fireplace or a dining area which is an ideal place for board games outside of meal times. The mini-bar offers a selection of wines, beers and soft-drinks which you can enjoy on the sun terrace in the afternoons or soak away the aches and pains of a hard days skiing in the hot-tub while taking in the great view across the Val Thorens. For those who need to keep in touch with the outside world, a free WIFI internet connection is provided in the chalet.
In Chalet Hayley, Hypnos beds have been newly installed - these are world-renowned for being “the most comfortable beds in the world”, so you are guaranteed a great night sleep before you hit the slopes of the Three Valleys. In the hallway at the back of the chalets there is a ski room for each chalet with heated electric boot warmers - from this corridor you take the security coded lift which takes you up and drops you on the piste at the foot of the gondola lift - access to the pistes really couldn't be easier.
- Ski and boot room with electric boot warmers
- Living room with log burner, dining area, sun terrace and hot-tub
- Communal WC
- Room 1 - small double room with en-suite shower room and balcony
- Room 2 - twin room with en-suite shower room and balcony
- Room 3 - small double room with en-suite shower room
- Rooms 4 and 5 - suite for 4-5 people consisting of a main twin room plus triple mezzanine room (accessed via a ladder from the lobby of the suite), shower room
- Room 6 - triple room with double bed and single bed, en-suite shower room
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Latest special deals
Current Promotions for Chalet Hayley:
Book a Les Menuires Catered Chalet and get £50 off per person!Dates: 15 Dec 18 - 16 Feb 19, 09 Mar 19 - 27 Apr 19
Les Menuires is our resort of the month for the whole of June! Grab £50 off per person on your Les Menuires quality catered chalet. We have something perfect for groups of 2 people, all the way up to 16 people!
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, hot tub (outdoor), jacuzzi, open fireplace, satellite/cable TV, terrace, wifi (free public area)
The service consists of:
- 7 x breakfast including a full English breakfast every day except staff day off, with genuine products brought from the UK such as Heinz baked beans, Irish sausages and back bacon in addition to the standard bread, cereals, jams and spreads, natural yoghurt, muesli, eggs and porridge
- 7 x afternoon tea with unlimited home-made cakes and fresh bread, baked on premises, and jams
- 6 x three course evening meal with unlimited bottled wine during the meal
- We are able to cater for all types of dietary requirements - including an excellent vegetarian menu and gluten or lactose free alternatives
- Child menus including many products imported from the UK to suit the English kids' tastes - meals served earlier in the evening
We also provide a full in-resort pre-booking service for your ski passes, lessons and equipment rental - you can benefit from some great discounts and everything is arranged in advance of your arrival for a stress free arrival day. We don't add any supplements for this service so you really have nothing to lose - you can pay just before your holiday with the security that everything has been arranged in advance.
In resort, our experienced management team will be on hand to help and advise you with anything you need and to support our chalet staff to ensure your holiday goes without a hitch!