- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 7 bedrooms, sleeps 12/16
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 1 minute to lift by ski
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
Chalet Titania has a spacious, open plan living area with the ambience of a traditionally built log-cabin to give a homely feel around the welcoming fireplace. It has been recently redecorated to add to this homely feel, so you can be guaranteed an great holiday. There's plenty of room to sit and relax at afternoon tea time or you could make use of the outside hot-tub facility with it's bubbles and jets to soothe away the aches and pains of a hard day's skiing
The chalet bedrooms are all twin with en-suite shower, WC and washbasin - two of the rooms also have a bath. Each bedroom has newly installed Hypnos beds which are "the most comfortable beds in the world" mean you are guaranteed a great night's sleep before a day of skiing the Three Valleys! Attached to one of the bedrooms is a family annexe which shares the bathroom facilities of the main room and has four single beds and can take a cot - this "suite" is ideal for families is offered at reduced child prices. There are no surcharges if the annexe room is not fully occupied - it just gives us the flexibility to cope with families with more than two children (minimum occupancy is 2 adults, 2 kids). This suite is also good for groups of families with several children as it could accommodate 6 kids in total in a "den" for them all to be together while the parents enjoy the solitude of the other twin rooms.
- Living room with fireplace, TV and DVD player
- Free WIFI internet connection
- 6 x twin rooms each with en-suite bath or shower, WC and washbasin
- Annexe room off one of the twin rooms with up to four additional beds- room shares bathroom facilites with the main twin room
- Hot tub facility
- Ski and boot room with electric bootwarmers
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Latest special deals
Current Promotions for Chalet Titania:
Easter Ski Holidays with FREE ferry crossings!Dates: 30 Mar 19 - 06 Apr 19, 06 Apr 19 - 13 Apr 19, 13 Apr 19 - 20 Apr 19
Head to the mountains this Easter and enjoy some blue bird skiing. We understand flight prices are expensive, so we are offering FREE ferry crossings with our catered chalet holidays on selected weeks. Ski holiday prices from £299 per person! Contact us for a personalised quote today and get the car packed!
February Ski Holidays from £299Dates: 02 Feb 19 - 02 Mar 19
We have SLASHED our Catered Chalet prices for all February weeks! Pick up a ski holiday from £299 per person and £50 ferry crossings at half term! Contact us now for a personalised quote.
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, hot tub (outdoor), jacuzzi, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, terrace, wifi (free public area)
The service consists of:
- 7 x breakfast including a full English breakfast every day except staff day off, with genuine products brought from the UK such as Heinz baked beans, Irish sausages and back bacon in addition to the standard bread, cereals, jams and spreads, natural yoghurt, muesli, eggs and porridge
- 7 x afternoon tea with unlimited home-made cakes and fresh bread, baked on premises, and jams
- 6 x three course evening meal with unlimited bottled wine during the meal
- We are able to cater for all types of dietary requirements - including an excellent vegetarian menu and gluten or lactose free alternatives
- Child menus including many products imported from the UK to suit the English kids' tastes - meals served earlier in the evening
We also provide a full in-resort pre-booking service for your ski passes, lessons and equipment rental - you can benefit from some great discounts and everything is arranged in advance of your arrival for a stress free arrival day. We don't add any supplements for this service so you really have nothing to lose - you can pay just before your holiday with the security that everything has been arranged in advance.
In resort, our experienced management team will be on hand to help and advise you with anything you need and to support our chalet staff to ensure your holiday goes without a hitch!