- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- 7 bedrooms, sleeps 12/16
- Sunday to Sunday stays
- 1 minute to lift by ski
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Outdoor hot tub
The chalet is nestled in the forest and is situated a short walk to the piste and La Tania resort centre. The quiet location and area surrounding this chalet is perfect for adult groups as well as families being safe for the children to play outside. The chalet has easy access to the village centre for that apres-ski drink.
Chalet Titania has a spacious, open plan living area with the ambience of a traditionally built log-cabin to give a homely feel around the welcoming fireplace.
There is plenty of room to sit and relax at afternoon tea. You can also make use of the outside hot-tub with to soothe away the aches and pains of a hard day's skiing
The chalet bedrooms are all twins with en-suite shower, WC and wash basin, two of the rooms also have a en suite bath.
Each bedroom has newly installed hypnos beds which are "the most comfortable beds in the world" mean you are guaranteed a great night's sleep before a day of skiing the Three Valleys!
Attached to one of the bedrooms is a family annexe which shares the bathroom facilities of the main room and has four single beds and can take a cot - this "suite" is ideal for families is offered at reduced child prices.
There are no surcharges if the annexe room is not fully occupied - it just gives us the flexibility to cope with families with more than two children (minimum occupancy is 2 adults, 2 kids).
This suite is also good for groups of families with several children as it could accommodate 6 kids in total in a "den" for them all to be together while the parents enjoy the solitude of the other twin rooms.
- First Floor
1 x twin en-suite room with shower
- 2 x twin en-suite rooms with shower and balcony
- 1 x Twin or Double en-suite family room plus annexe with up to four additional single beds
- Ground Floor
- 2 twin en-suite rooms with bath and terrace
- Outdoor hot tub
- Ski and boot room with electric bootwarmers
- Second Floor
- Large living room with two separate sofa areas
- Sun terrace
- Spacious dining area.
Outdoor hot tub
Smart TV with streaming services
UK Satellite TV
Xbox games console and games
DVD & Blu Ray movie collection
Bluetooth IPOD / IPHONE music station
Spacious dining area where meals are taken
Large lounge area with balcony
Log fire equiped with firewood
Large outdoor sun terrace.
Ski room with heated boot racks.
Washing machine & tumble drying facilties.
Two non covered parking spaces
Current Promotions for Chalet Titania:
Book with confidence for 2022 with our fully protected holidays and our flexible COVID19 cancellation policy!Dates: 12 Dec 21 - 24 Apr 22
Book with confidence for 2022 with our fully protected holidays and our flexible COVID19 cancellation policy.
View our new COVID19 cancellation policy for winter 2021 here https://tinyurl.com/y74lrw3z
All your holiday payments are placed in a trust account scheme and fully protected with supplier failure insurance through PTS Protected Services.
Any pre purchased ski passes would be fully refundable up until the day of use. Terms and conditions apply.
Facilities:barbecue, boot dryers, cot/highchair, games console, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, terrace, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- 3 course dinner with table wine for 6 nights of your stay. See sample menu on our website for further info.
- A continental breakfast is served on 7 mornings of your stay with orange juice, cereals, fresh bread, jams & confitures, selection of teas & coffees.
- A cooked breakfast is offered on 6 mornings of your stay with real english bacon or sausages & eggs as well as porridge which is served daily.
- Afternoon tea which will includes homemade cake, fresh bread, jam, selection of teas & coffees.
- Packed lunches provided
- Canapes and digestifs
- Wine selection, beers and soft drinks
- 3 Course dinner with table wine for 6 nights of your stay. See sample menu on website for further info.
- A continental breakfast on 7 mornings, with orange juice, cereal, bread, jams, tea or coffee,
- A cooked breakfast is offered on 6 of the mornings of your stay with real english bacon or sausages and another daily warm option.
- Mid-week towel change
- Afternoon tea which will includes homemade cake, fresh bread, jam, tea or coffee.
- Child care can be arranged upon requests as an extra charged service.
- 40 % discounted mobile ski hire is arranged during the booking process
- Discounted lift passes can be prebooked upon request.
- 5 % discount offered on ESF lessons in La Tania.
- One apres ski pick up provided upon request during your stay in either Meribel or Courchevel.