- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 14 bedrooms, sleeps 28
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 2 minutes to lift by foot
- credit cards accepted
- Great for groups
The chalet benefits from two living rooms which can be joined together to form one large room or separated - this is ideal for groups with children, where the children can watch satellite TV in one room leaving the other free for the adult conversation. Each living room has new furniture, a welcoming fireplace and doors to the balconies which have stunning views over the Bozel Valley.
In Chalet Christine, Hypnos beds have been newly installed - these are world-renowned for being “the most comfortable beds in the world”, so you are guaranteed a great night sleep before you hit the slopes of the Three Valleys.
- Ski and boot room with electric boot warmers
- Two living rooms with fireplaces and balconies
- Dining room
- 2 family suites - each consisting of a double room, separate bunk room and shower room
- 3 twin en-suite rooms
- 1 double en-suite room
- 2 double en-suite rooms with bath and balcony
- 2 large double en-suite rooms with balcony
- 2 bunk en-suite rooms
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Latest special deals
Current Promotions for Chalet Christine:
Easter Ski Holidays with FREE ferry crossings!Dates: 30 Mar 19 - 06 Apr 19, 06 Apr 19 - 13 Apr 19, 13 Apr 19 - 20 Apr 19
Head to the mountains this Easter and enjoy some blue bird skiing. We understand flight prices are expensive, so we are offering FREE ferry crossings with our catered chalet holidays on selected weeks. Ski holiday prices from £299 per person! Contact us for a personalised quote today and get the car packed!
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, terrace, wifi (free public area)
The service consists of:
- 7 x breakfast including a full English breakfast every day except staff day off, with genuine products brought from the UK such as Heinz baked beans, Irish sausages and back bacon in addition to the standard bread, cereals, jams and spreads, natural yoghurt, muesli, eggs and porridge
- 7 x afternoon tea with unlimited home-made cakes and fresh bread, baked on the premises, and jams
- 6 x three course evening meal with unlimited bottled wine during the meal
- We are able to cater for all types of dietary requirements - including an excellent vegetarian menu and gluten or lactose free alternatives
- Child menus including many products imported from the UK to suit the English kids' tastes - meals served earlier in the evening
We also provide a full in-resort pre-booking service for your ski passes, lessons and equipment rental - you can benefit from some great discounts and everything is arranged in advance of your arrival for a stress free arrival day. We don't add any supplements for this service so you really have nothing to lose - you can pay just before your holiday with the security that everything has been arranged in advance.
In resort, our experienced management team will be on hand to help and advise you with anything you need and to support our chalet staff to ensure your holiday goes without a hitch!