- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8/9
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- Ski from door
- credit cards accepted
- Wonderful alpine comfort
- A firm favourite with returning guests - Chalet de la Boulangerie is a chalet apartment that was converted during the summer of 2003 and refurbished again in 2014.
- The chalet is spread over two floors, and is beautifully finished and tastefully decorated. All four bedrooms have their own facilities, and the spacious, airy lounge/dining room has great over views over the whole village.
- Fantastic location just 25m from the new Golf chairlift and the blue Lapin piste.
The chalet is a real favourite with Ski Basics ‘first and last lifters’ with the lapin piste reaching almost to the doorstep and the new Golf chairlift speeding you up into the heart of Three Valleys’ skiing.
- 1 double with ensuite bathroom
- 1 twin with ensuite bathroom
- 1 twin with ensuite bathroom
- 1 twin with separate bathroom
- Wood burning stove
- Towels and sheets provided
- Free Sat TV, DVD player
- CD player
- Staff live out
Current Promotions for Chalet Boulangerie:
6th April - Prices just reduced!Dates: 06 Apr 19 - 13 Apr 19 Thinking of heading to Meribel in the sunnier Spring months? We have some wonderful offers, our selection of chalets means that big or small your group should find the perfect home from home. Various catering packages available, come and talk to us about your requirements and relax knowing you're ahead of the game with your holiday organised!
Call Cheryl on 01225 614668
Easter in the Alps?Dates: 30 Mar 19 - 06 Apr 19, 06 Apr 19 - 13 Apr 19 Enjoy the long sunny days and superb skiing in Easter, we have selection of chalets in Meribel Centre and Meribel Village available over the Easter period, some prices just reduced!
Let Ski Basics help you make your ideal chalet selection
FREE SKI PASSESDates: 05 Jan 19 - 19 Jan 19 Book any of our beautiful Meribel Chalets on the weeks commencing 5th or 12th January and recieve a free 6 day Meribel Valleys ski pass for each member of your party worth around £225 pp! What's stopping you?
Facilities:cot/highchair, home cinema, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free public area)
- Food - continental breakfast served every day, 3 course evening meal served 6 days a week, or you can choose the 2 course version with cheeseboard if you prefer. Wine is included with the meal. You have 2 dedicated members of staff who will look after you.
- Ski Equipment - book your equipment with Ski Basics and it will be delivered to your chalet and fitted by an expert fitter. Book in advance or when you arrive. Equipment will also be collected from the chalet when you leave - so you can avoid the ski shop queues completely. See our website for details and prices.
- Ski passes - book in advance and ski passes will be delivered to you.
- Nannies - for younger, non-skiing kids, we can arrange for fully qualified nannies to come to the chalet to look after them, so you can ski with complete peace of mind. Evening babysitters also available. Please see our site for prices and details.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise