- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8/9
- Sunday to Sunday stays
- Ski from door
- credit cards accepted
- Wonderful alpine comfort
- A firm favourite with returning guests - Chalet de la Boulangerie is a chalet apartment that was converted during the summer of 2003 and refurbished again in 2014.
- The chalet is spread over two floors, and is beautifully finished and tastefully decorated. All four bedrooms have their own facilities, and the spacious, airy lounge/dining room has great over views over the whole village.
- Fantastic location just 25m from the new Golf chairlift and the blue Lapin piste.
The chalet is a real favourite with Ski Basics ‘first and last lifters’ with the lapin piste reaching almost to the doorstep and the new Golf chairlift speeding you up into the heart of Three Valleys’ skiing.
NOTE - Prices for season 20/21 are based on our New Pure service, enquire for details
- 1 double with ensuite bathroom
- 1 twin with ensuite bathroom
- 1 twin with ensuite bathroom
- 1 twin with separate bathroom
- Wood burning stove
- Towels and sheets provided
- Free Sat TV, DVD player
- CD player
- Staff live out
Current Promotions for Chalet Boulangerie:
FREE SKI PASSES FOR ALL GUESTSDates: 07 Jan 24 - 21 Jan 24 Yes you heard right! Free ski passes when you book any of our chalets for the weeks commencing 7th or 14th January. Your 6 day Meribel Valley passes will be ready and waiting in the chalet for your arrival.
Call Cheryl on 01225 614668 to discuss your chalet requirements.
Half Term Availability!Dates: 11 Feb 24 - 18 Feb 24 These rare dates are still currently availbale with us in some of our chalets, get yours booked today and relaxing knowing you're in good hands.
New Year - Extended 8 night stay!Dates: 30 Dec 23 - 07 Jan 24 Book into one of our chalets over New Year and benefit from an extended 8 night stay! What could be better than seeing the New Year in with style in fabulous Meribel?
Call Cheryl at Ski Basics for more details
Facilities:cot/highchair, home cinema, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free public area)
- Food - continental breakfast served every day, 3 course evening meal served 6 days a week, or you can choose the 2 course version with cheeseboard if you prefer. Wine is included with the meal. You have 2 dedicated members of staff who will look after you.
- Ski Equipment - book your equipment with Ski Basics and it will be delivered to your chalet and fitted by an expert fitter. Book in advance or when you arrive. Equipment will also be collected from the chalet when you leave - so you can avoid the ski shop queues completely. See our website for details and prices.
- Ski passes - book in advance and ski passes will be delivered to you.
- Nannies - for younger, non-skiing kids, we can arrange for fully qualified nannies to come to the chalet to look after them, so you can ski with complete peace of mind. Evening babysitters also available. Please see our site for prices and details.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise