- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8/10
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 2 minutes to lift by foot
- credit cards accepted
- Meribel centre
Chalet Le Lachat
The balcony, which runs along the whole length of the chalet, provides ample space to enjoy the sunshine or, on a snowy day, snooze on the sofas and toast your toes by the wood-burning stove. And if anything can tempt you out of the comfort of home, Chalet Lachat’s central location makes it ideally placed for skiing, shopping and après-ski!
- 2 twin bedrooms
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 shower/bathrooms
- 2 separate WC's
- Free Sat T.V and DVD player
- Wood burning stove in living room
- South-facing balcony
- Locker for boots and skis
- See our videos and panoramas - click the icons below!
Current Promotions for Chalet Le Lachat:
Easter in the Alps?Dates: 30 Mar 19 - 06 Apr 19, 06 Apr 19 - 13 Apr 19 Enjoy the long sunny days and superb skiing in Easter, we have selection of chalets in Meribel Centre and Meribel Village available over the Easter period, some prices just reduced!
Let Ski Basics help you make your ideal chalet selection
FREE SKI PASSESDates: 05 Jan 19 - 19 Jan 19 Book any of our beautiful Meribel Chalets on the weeks commencing 5th or 12th January and recieve a free 6 day Meribel Valleys ski pass for each member of your party worth around £225 pp! What's stopping you?
Meribel Availability for 23rd FebDates: 23 Feb 19 - 02 Mar 19 Come and stay with Ski Basics this February in the beautiful Chalet Lachat, ideal location in the centre of Meribel, sleeps 8, offered on our classic catered board basis. Just £599 per person! Hurry.
Facilities:cot/highchair, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (covered), private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi/internet access
- Included in the price; Resort taxes, linen and towels and end of stay clean.
- Ski Equipment - book your equipment with Ski Basics and it will be delivered to your chalet and fitted by an expert fitter. Book in advance or when you arrive. Equipment will also be collected from the chalet when you leave - so you can avoid the ski shop queues completely. See our website for details and prices.
- Ski passes - book in advance and ski passes will be delivered to you.
- Nannies - for younger, non-skiing kids, we can arrange for fully qualified nannies to come to the chalet to look after them, so you can ski with complete peace of mind. Evening babysitters also available. Please see our site for prices and details.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise