- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 11/12
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 2 minutes to lift by foot
- credit cards accepted
- Great skiing location
- Chalet Bouquetins is a very popular ski chalet in a great position, close to the piste and village of La Tania and offering fantastic views from the lounge and balcony
The chalet is built on 3 levels with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms(3 ensuite). The lounge/kitchen/dining area are open plan with underfloor heating, open fireplace and balcony. The top floor has a second lounge which can be used as a family room extension by groups taking the whole chalet.
- Chalet Bouquetins is in a very convenient location for skiing situated just 70m from the pistes of La Tania with easy access to the La Tania gondola.
- Chalet Bouquetins is close to our Chalets Papillon and Tania - great for larger parties.
- Sleeps 11+
- 5 bedrooms
- 4 showerrooms with wc(3 ensuite)
- 1 bathroom room with wc, 1 separate wc
- second lounge
- 70m to piste
- hairdryers in every bedroom
- tv, dvd player
- cd player
- ipod docking station
- wireless broadband internet
Current Promotions for Chalet Bouquetins:
Early Booking Specials 5-10% offDates: 07 Dec 19 - 12 Apr 20 We are offering between 5 & 10% discount (depending on the week) on holidays booked by 30 June 2019.
This offer is available in all of our catered chalets in La Tania and Meribel Les Allues
Holiday must be booked and deposits paid by 30 June and balance payable by 30 Sept 2019
Prices to include: 7 nights chalet accommodation, breakfast & afternoon tea each day, 4 course evening meals with wine on 5 evenings.
Tel: 01875 321057
Facilities:cot/highchair, iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- Breakfast each morning to include a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea each day, includes fresh baguettes, hame made cake
- Quality 4 course evening meals with wine on 5 evenings (staff have 1 full day off and a 2nd evening off when you get to sample a local restaurant or takeaway)
We offer our guests a relaxing, fun ski chalet holiday. We have built a reputation for our good food, with varied menus using fresh ingredients and, of course, nice wine.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise