- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 11/12
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 2 minutes to lift by foot
- credit cards accepted
- Great skiing location
- Regular guests will be pleased to see this very pleasant chalet back on our programme. It is a very popular ski chalet in a great position, close to the piste and village of La Tania and offering fantastic views from the lounge and balcony
The chalet is built on 3 levels with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms(3 ensuite). The lounge/kitchen/dining area are open plan with underfloor heating, open fireplace and balcony. The top floor has a second lounge which can be used as a family room extension by groups taking the whole chalet.
- Chalet Bouquetins is in a very convenient location for skiing situated just 70m from the pistes of La Tania with easy access to the La Tania gondola.
- Chalet Bouquetins is close to our Chalets Papillon and Tania - great for larger parties.
- Sleeps 11+
- 5 bedrooms
- 4 showerrooms with wc(3 ensuite)
- 1 bathroom room with wc, 1 separate wc
- second lounge
- 70m to piste
- hairdryers in every bedroom
- tv, dvd player
- cd player
- ipod docking station
- wireless broadband internet
Current Promotions for Chalet Bouquetins:
Early booking - all dates 10%Dates: 16 Dec 17 - 15 Apr 18 Book by 31 May 2017 to receive 10% off ANY week in the 2017/2018 winter season.
Catered chalets in Meribel & La Tania
Tel: 01875 320157
Facilities:cot/highchair, iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- Breakfast each morning to include a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea each day, includes fresh baguettes, hame made cake
- Quality 4 course evening meals with wine on 6 evenings (staff have 1 day off, you get to sample a local restaurant)
We offer our guests a relaxing, fun ski chalet holiday. We have built a reputation for our good food, with varied menus using fresh ingredients and, of course, nice wine.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise