- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 11/12
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 2 minutes to lift by foot
- credit cards accepted
- Great skiing location
- Regular guests will be pleased to see this very pleasant chalet back on our programme. It is a very popular ski chalet in a great position, close to the piste and village of La Tania and offering fantastic views from the lounge and balcony
The chalet is built on 3 levels with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms(3 ensuite). The lounge/kitchen/dining area are open plan with underfloor heating, open fireplace and balcony. The top floor has a second lounge which can be used as a family room extension by groups taking the whole chalet.
- Chalet Bouquetins is in a very convenient location for skiing situated just 70m from the pistes of La Tania with easy access to the La Tania gondola.
- Chalet Bouquetins is close to our Chalets Papillon and Tania - great for larger parties.
- Sleeps 11+
- 5 bedrooms
- 4 showerrooms with wc(3 ensuite)
- 1 bathroom room with wc, 1 separate wc
- second lounge
- 70m to piste
- hairdryers in every bedroom
- tv, dvd player
- cd player
- ipod docking station
- wireless broadband internet
Current Promotions for Chalet Bouquetins:
Short breaks & Flexible letsDates: 06 Jan 18 - 24 Mar 18 Short breaks & flexible lets.
Prices from £70 per person per night for short breaks and from £389 pp for weekly bookings.
Catered chalet accommodation (although no evening meal on Wednesdays).
Discounted equipment hire and lift passes can be arranged as can airport transfers (subject to availability)
Tel: 01875 320157 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
£399 pp to include Geneva transferDates: 14 Jan 18 - 21 Jan 18 All remaining beds in our La Tania chalets from 13/14 - 20/21 Jan have been discounted to £399 per person on a catered basis and will will include a Geneva airport transfer in thsi price too.
Tel: 01875 320157 email: email@example.com
Facilities:cot/highchair, iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- Breakfast each morning to include a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea each day, includes fresh baguettes, hame made cake
- Quality 4 course evening meals with wine on 6 evenings (staff have 1 day off, you get to sample a local restaurant)
We offer our guests a relaxing, fun ski chalet holiday. We have built a reputation for our good food, with varied menus using fresh ingredients and, of course, nice wine.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise