- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 2/14
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 5 minutes to lift by ski
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Outdoor hot tub
- Chalet Clementine is situated 50 metres from Folyeres piste and less than a 10 minute walk from the village.
- Outdoor hot tub on the terrace
- Recently refurbished living areas
- Picturesque setting on the edge of the forest
- Wood burning stove, free wifi, TV, speakers and Wii gaming.
- 3 twin rooms with en-suite facilities
- 2 double rooms with en-suite facilities
- 1 quad room with double/twin and full sized bunks, with en-suite shower room
- Lounge/dining area with log burning stove, TV, media player and speakers
- Boot/ski room with heated boot warmers
- Free Wifi internet access
- Wii console available
- Outdoor hot tub
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, games console, garden, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access, wood burning stove
This is a catered chalet which includes the following:
- A wholesome breakfast including teas, coffee, fruit juice, assorted cereals, yoghurts, French bread, butter and jam is available to help yourself to every day.
- A hot option such as bacon and scrambled eggs is served on 5 mornings.
- Afternoon tea is left out for you to help yourselves to every day.
- Evening meals are provided on 6 evenings, with five 3-course dinner-party style dinners and one evening you will be provided with all you need for a traditional 'raclette'.
- Red, white and rose wine is available during mealtimes.
- Most dietary requirements can be catered for. Please advise at time of booking.
- Early meals are served for children up to age 12
- An honesty bar is available in the chalet for beers, mixers and snacks
- A fresh bowl of fruit is always available
- Packed lunches are available to order at additional cost.
- See example menu: https://www.skimagic.co.uk/food-and-drink/
- We can also arrange our own British nannies to look after your children in the chalet on a full or part time basis in The Magic Snowflake Club.
- Ski and Boot hire fitted in and delivered to the chalet at discounted prices
- Lift passes delivered to the chalet
- Ski school with British instructors for all levels can be arranged
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise
Resort name: La TaniaSki area: 3 Vallées Country: France Amenities: bars and restaurants, beauticians, bowling, bus station, bus stop, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, doctor, dog sled rides, fishing, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, freelance catering, glacier skiing, golf, gym, gym classes, hairdressers, half pipe, high altitude restaurants, hiking, horse drawn skiing, horse driven sleigh rides, horse riding, huski dogs, ice climbing wall, ice driving, ice kart racing, ice rink, lake, massage, mountain biking, mountaineering, night skiing, night sledging, nightclub, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, pilates classes, piste basher driving, ski jouring, ski school, ski touring, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snow mobiling, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, toboganning, torch lit descents, tourist office, via ferrata
ContactView this member's featured properties
tel: UK - 0844 9933686
tel: France - 0033 479 22 11 87
facebook: Facebook page
twitter: @SkiMagicUKAdvertiser with Chalets Direct since: September 2005