- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 2/14
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- 5 minutes to lift by ski
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Outdoor hot tub
- Chalet Clementine is situated 50 metres from Folyeres piste and less than a 10 minute walk from the village.
- Outdoor hot tub on the terrace
- Newly refurbished for winter 2017-2018
- Picturesque setting on the edge of the forest
- Wood burning stove, free wifi, TV, speakers and Wii gaming.
- 3 twin rooms with en-suite facilities
- 2 double rooms with en-suite facilities
- 1 quad room with double/twin and full sized bunks, with en-suite shower room
- Lounge/dining area with log burning stove, TV, media player and speakers
- Boot/ski room with heated boot warmers
- Free Wifi internet access
- Wii console available
- Outdoor hot tub
Current Promotions for Chalet Clementine:
FAMILY SAVINGS - 25% off, half price childcare, free ski hireDates: 15 Dec 18 - 22 Dec 18
Family friendly CHALET CLEMENTINE in La Tania
- 15th-22nd December 2018
- Close to slopes
- 14 beds available
- Family room
- Pretty forest setting
- Log fire
- Newly refurbished
FAMILY WEEK DISCOUNTS
£450 per adult
25% child discounts
Half price childcare
Free kids ski hire
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, games console, garden, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access
- Early morning tea or coffee served in your room if requested
- Hearty cooked breakfast with fruit juice, assorted ceareals, creamy porridge, assorted yogurts and a daily hot option such as bacon and scrambled eggs. Breakfast on Wednesday is a serve yourself affair as it is th chalet staff day off
- Afternoon tea of baguettes, jam, a freshly baked cake, tea, coffee or hot chocolate awaits you on your return from a hard days skiing for 6 x days.
- Early evening meals served for children up to age 12 for 6 x days.
- Pre-dinner canapes and aperitif served for 6 x evenings
- A superb 4 course dinner including cheese course with carefully chosen apellation controlled bottled wine served during the meal. Freshly brewed coffee and mints.
- Honesty bar available with beers, mixers and snacks
- Packed lunches/snacks available to order at additional cost
- Most dietary requirements can be catered for. Please advise when booking.
- Chalet staff have one day off per week when breakfast will be laid out for you.No afternoon tea or dinner is provided on this day.
- We can also arrange our own British nannies to look after your children in the chalet on a full or part time basis in The Magic Snowflake Club.
- Ski and Boot hire fitted in and delivered to the chalet at discounted prices
- Lift passes delivered to the chalet
- Ski school with British instructors for all levels can be arranged