- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 2/14
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- 5 minutes to lift by ski
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Outdoor hot tub
- Chalet Clementine is situated 50 metres from Folyeres piste and less than a 10 minute walk from the village.
- Outdoor hot tub on the terrace
- Newly refurbished for winter 2017-2018
- Picturesque setting on the edge of the forest
- Wood burning stove, free wifi, TV, speakers and Wii gaming.
- 3 twin rooms with en-suite facilities
- 2 double rooms with en-suite facilities
- 1 quad room with double/twin and full sized bunks, with en-suite shower room
- Lounge/dining area with log burning stove, TV, media player and speakers
- Boot/ski room with heated boot warmers
- Free Wifi internet access
- Wii console available
- Outdoor hot tub
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, games console, garden, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access
- Early morning tea or coffee served in your room if requested
- Hearty cooked breakfast with fruit juice, assorted ceareals, creamy porridge, assorted yogurts and a daily hot option such as bacon and scrambled eggs. Breakfast on Wednesday is a serve yourself affair as it is th chalet staff day off
- Afternoon tea of baguettes, jam, a freshly baked cake, tea, coffee or hot chocolate awaits you on your return from a hard days skiing for 6 x days.
- Early evening meals served for children up to age 12 for 6 x days.
- Pre-dinner canapes and aperitif served for 6 x evenings
- A superb 4 course dinner including cheese course with carefully chosen apellation controlled bottled wine served during the meal. Freshly brewed coffee and mints.
- Honesty bar available with beers, mixers and snacks
- Packed lunches/snacks available to order at additional cost
- Most dietary requirements can be catered for. Please advise when booking.
- Chalet staff have one day off per week when breakfast will be laid out for you.No afternoon tea or dinner is provided on this day.
- We can also arrange our own British nannies to look after your children in the chalet on a full or part time basis in The Magic Snowflake Club.
- Ski and Boot hire fitted in and delivered to the chalet at discounted prices
- Lift passes delivered to the chalet
- Ski school with British instructors for all levels can be arranged
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise
Resort name: La TaniaSki area: 3 Vallées Country: France Amenities: bars and restaurants, beauticians, bus stop, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cinema, cross country skiing, cycling, doctor, dog sled rides, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, freelance catering, glacier skiing, golf, gym, hairdressers, high altitude restaurants, hiking, huski dogs, ice rink, lake, massage, mountain biking, night skiing, night sledging, nightclub, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, piste basher driving, ski school, ski touring, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snow mobiling, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, toboganning, torch lit descents, tourist office
ContactView this member's featured properties
tel: UK - 0844 9933686
tel: France - 0033 479 22 11 87
facebook: Facebook page
twitter: @SkiMagicUKAdvertiser with Chalets Direct since: September 2005