- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 2/11
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- 2 minutes to lift by foot
- credit cards accepted
- Close to piste
- Chalet Chocolat is superbly located, in the heart of the old village
- Just 2 minutes walk from the lifts and piste
- Close to bars and restaurants
- Typical Savoyarde chalet
- Cosy lounge decorated in Alpine style with welcoming wood burning stove
- Sleeps 10 in very comfortable rooms
- All bedrooms have full en-suite facilities
- Ski and boot room with heated boot warmers
- Twin room with en-suite shower, wash basin and wc
- Delightful lounge with wood burning stove and patio doors leading to sunny terrace with stunning views over the Bozel valley
- Dining area
- Toilet with wash basin
- 2 x twin rooms with en-suite shower, wash basin and wc
- 2 x double rooms with en-suite shower, wash basin and wc
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, games console, garden, iPod docking station, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access
Chalet is fully catered offering delicous cuisine including the following
- Coffee or tea delivered to your room first thing, if pre-ordered.
- A wholesome breakfast including fruit juice, assorted cereals, creamy porridge, yogurts, freshly baked bread, preserves and a hot option such as bacon and scrambled eggs, tea, coffee or hot chocolate served for 6 mornings. Wenesday id the chalet staffs day off when breakfast is a help yourself affair.
- Afternoon tea for 6 x days consisting of a home baked cake , fressh baguettes and preserves awaits you after your day on the slopes.
- A superb three course evening meal for 6 x nights with carefully chosen apellation controlled wine served during the meal followed by fresh coffee. Chalet staff have one day off per week.
- Most dietary requirements can be catered for. Please advise at time of booking.
- Early meals are served for children up to age 12
- An honesty bar is available in the chalet for beers, mixers and snacks
- A fresh bowl of fruit is always available
- Packed lunches are available to order at additional cost.
Ski Magic Services:
- We can arrange our own British nannies to look after your children in the chalet on a full or part time basis in The Magic Snowflake Club.
- Unbeatable deals on Ski and Boot hire which is fitted in and delivered to the chalet
- Discounted Lift passes delivered to the chalet
- Ski school with British instructors for all levels can be arranged
- Child and group discounts
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise
Resort name: La TaniaSki area: 3 Vallées Country: France Amenities: bars and restaurants, beauticians, bus stop, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cinema, cross country skiing, cycling, doctor, dog sled rides, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, freelance catering, glacier skiing, golf, gym, hairdressers, high altitude restaurants, hiking, huski dogs, ice rink, lake, massage, mountain biking, night skiing, night sledging, nightclub, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, piste basher driving, ski school, ski touring, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snow mobiling, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, toboganning, torch lit descents, tourist office
ContactView this member's featured properties
tel: UK - 0844 9933686
tel: France - 0033 479 22 11 87
facebook: Facebook page
twitter: @SkiMagicUKAdvertiser with Chalets Direct since: September 2005