- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 23 bedrooms, sleeps 54
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- Ski from door
- credit cards accepted
- Excellent location
Chalet Hotel Chamois d'Or
- Situated at the foot of the Bellevarde, you can ski from the door to the main lifts, nursery slopes and ski school meeting points so absolutely ideal for families, yet only five minutes walk from the resort centre.
- The Chamois d'Or has a superb atmosphere with a relaxed and Savoyarde ambiance. The airy dining room has a wall of picture windows offering superb views towards Solaise and the Manchet Valley, there is a small in house bar next to a huge open fireplace with comfortable settees, perfect for a pre dinner aperitif or nightcap or two!!
- Next door to the bar is the snug and tv room ideal for children and adults alike to play cards or board games, there is a tv and dvd player but bring your own dvd's.
- The comfortable bedrooms are all individual in character and some of the nicest rooms are those with the most quirky features. All are ensuite, mostly twins but with the advantage of family suites and triple rooms providing a range of bedrooms to suit all needs.
- 5 minute walk to centre of town
- Situated at the foot of the slopes with lifts and ski school meeting points virtually on the doorstep.
- All rooms en suite
- In-house bar
- Stunning fire place
- 2 sitting areas
- Bath and hand towels provided – one set per person per week
- For details of chalet hotel catering please refer to Imagine Service on our website
Current Promotions for Chalet Hotel Chamois d'Or:
Christmas Cracker - Half Price KidsDates: 22 Dec 18 - 22 Dec 18 Treat you and your Family to Christmas in the Alps and make the most of our Kids for Half Price offer. Enjoy the festive occasion at the Chamois D'Or with our friendly team hosting a traditional style Christmas dinner . Family rooms available for 3 or 4 guests sharing. Great location on the slopes and close to all resort facilities so easy access to everything. Small in house bar to enjoy the company of fellow guests.
(Any child < 12yrs accompanied by full fare adult gets a half price holiday. Taxes and room supplements as applicable, no further offers/discounts/reductions applicable)
Half Term Val d'Isere catered chalet just £850ppDates: 16 Feb 19 - 16 Feb 19 Half Term, 16th Feb - happy to drive to Val d'Isere or make your own travel arrangements? Just £850pp (or £765 for under 12s) at the Chamois D'Or (last few rooms remaining) to include catered chalet accomodation.
(No further discounts or reductions applicable, cannot be combined with any other offers. Taxes per person and room supplements as applicable. Car parking available)
Super Starters - great value holidays and BOGOF/BOGOHP ski passesDates: 15 Dec 18 - 22 Dec 18
Bag a bargain for 15th Dec - take advantage of SUPERSAVER rates and BOGOF/BOGOHP ski passes.
BOGOF (buy one get one free) passes available at Chalets Sanville, Santons, Casa Rivas and Danielle.
BOGOHP (buy one get one Half Price) passes available at Chalets Nadine, Claire and Sophie.
(No further offers, discounts or reductions, free/half price pass based on discounted passes where applicable.
Afternoon tea - On your return from the slopes, help yourself to a teatime treat with a slice (or two!) of delicious home-made cake or biscuits and a freshly brewed cup of tea or coffee.
Dinner - Just imagine a casual dinner party with friends, now imagine that minus the stress of shopping, cooking, clearing up, ordering taxis, organising babysitters...... well now you can! Sit back, relax and enjoy your evening over a freshly cooked dinner accompanied by unlimited house wine until coffee is served at the end of your meal.
See our website link below for more information about Chalet Living, our service and food.
For information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Cuisine
- Your holiday includes a return charter flight from Gatwick with coach transfer to and from resort (NB: travel may not be included for early/late season departures).
- Half board chalet accommodation with daily breakfast, afternoon tea and evening meal with house wine & coffee (evening meal on 6 nights).
- Bath & Hand towels.
- Services of our resort staff - they will ensure that you have an excellent holiday, assist with ski school, ski hire and ski pass requirements and are on hand throughout your stay to arrange that all important apres-ski, to help familiarise you with your resort and accommodation and to assist with any queries you may have
- Ski rental (not included in holiday cost) pick up & collection available via our supplier