- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8/9
- Sunday to Sunday stays
- 2 minutes to lift by foot
- credit cards accepted
- Excellent location
Chalet Sport Scherl
- In the centre of the Arlberg region you will find the old village of St. Anton, the birthplace of alpine ski races and Austria's premier ski resort. Offering challenging off piste and perfect powder, the standard of skiing is on average very high, but St. Anton is a ski paradise for all levels of skier and snowboarder.
- Chalet Sport Scherl is a bright and comfortable chalet apartment with a light and airy feel, situated over the top two floors of the building, the chalet is in the heart of the pedestrian zone.
- It is absolutely ideal for those who want to be close to the action and detest taking buses or taxis anywhere since everything is on your doorstep and it is just a short walk 400m or so from the main lifts and slopes.
- Bedrooms are all a good size and comfortably furnished with ensuite or private facilities.
- The dining area, newly refurbished for Winter 2015, is extremely bright and spacious and there is a cosy snug area with small sofa and tv in the open plan hallway. Always popular with small groups, whilst the lack of a separate sitting room doesn't suit some guests, its fantastic location proves the draw for most. Keen skiers can be skiing away from first lift whilst others are just joining the lift queue and socialisers can be sat at the bar, drink in hand whilst others are still putting on their outdoor shoes to walk down!
- Communal entrance hall with stairs to apartment on 2nd floor
- Open plan dining room
- Room 1 – triple (Austrian twin & single) with ensuite bath, basin & wc. (Supplement of £400 if used as twin room)
- 3rd Floor
- Room 2 – Austrian twin with separate but private bath, basin & wc
- Room 3 – Twin with ensuite shower, basin & wc (ceiling slopes at head end of bed)
- Room 4 – Austrian twin with ensuite shower, basin & wc
Current Promotions for Chalet Sport Scherl:
Ski 2018/19 Early booking offersDates: 15 Dec 18 - 14 Apr 19 Already thinking about next season? Take advantage of our early booking offers including our great value Supersaver weeks, free places and free passes available to group party leaders.
Supersaver weeks - ski from as little as £599pp
Fill a chalet 10+ and party leader gets a free place, add your passes and party leader bags a free pass too!
(See our chalet pages for prices and more info)
St Anton 25th March late deals from £499ppDates: 25 Mar 18 - 25 Mar 18 Lovely chalets with ensuite twins and saunas and even hot tubs. Includes return Gatwick/Friedrichshafen flights, coach transfers (approx 1.5hrs) and catered chalet accommodation.
Sun 25th March chalets either £499pp or £599pp for a chalet with a hot tub!
(Cannot be combined with any other offers/discounts and any supplements/taxes as applicable)
St Anton Easter ski deals from £599ppDates: 01 Apr 18 - 08 Apr 18 Inspired by the amazing conditions, take advantage and book a fantastic Easter deal:
1st April - chalets either £599pp or £649pp with a hot tub! with return Gatwick flights, coach transfers & catered chalet accommodation
(Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts, any supplements/taxes as applicable)
Breakfast - Start your day with a hearty breakfast to fuel your day on the slopes, choose from a selection of cereals (not forgetting a bowl of Skiers porridge!), fresh fruit and yoghurts, freshly baked local bread and choice of preserves accompanied by fruit juices, tea and coffee. In addition, apart from chalet staff day off and change over day, enjoy a cooked "dish of the day" such as eggs and bacon (not a full English!).
Afternoon tea - On your return from the slopes, pop the kettle on and help yourself to a teatime treat with a slice (or two!) of delicious home-made cake or biscuits.
Dinner - Just imagine a casual dinner party with friends, now imagine that minus the stress of shopping, cooking, clearing up, ordering taxis, organising babysitters...... well now you can! Relax, your evening starts around 7.30pm swapping some ski tales and banter over canapes and aperitif followed by a delicious freshly cooked dinner with unlimited house wine until coffee to finish
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise