- Apartment for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 1 bedroom, sleeps 4
- Flexible stays
- pets welcome
Andorra Sunari Peretol Sleeps 4 - Superior
- In the Pyrenees, in Andorra, at an altitude of 1,800 metres.
- Grandvalira, the largest ski area in the Pyrenees, can be reached from the centre of Soldeu.
- Comfortable, new apartments with magnificent mountain views.
Andorra Peretol Sunari residence is in the Peretol area of the hamlet of Bordes d'Envalira.
Comfortable, spacious apartments with magnificent mountain views. A 4-storey building with a lift, it offers accommodation ranging from studios for 2 people to 2-bedroom apartments for 6 people, some of which have a large terrace. Some apartments have a large terrace.
The residence reception is located at the Pierre & Vacances Andorra Bordes d'Envalira residence 500 m away.
The centre of Soldeu, with access to 210 km of pistes in Grandvalira ski area just 10 mins away (2.5 km from the hamlet).
Sports & Activities
In winter, Andorra is one of the most popular destinations in the Pyrenees for quality skiing that everyone can enjoy.
Aside from winter sports, there is a wide selection of leisure activities available: hiking, cycling, basketball, roller blade hockey, rugby, handball, judo, swimming and more.
Also worth a visit in the Principality:
- Canillo (7 km): Motorcycle Museum, Ice Palace.
- Ordino (22 km): Miniatures Museum, Areny Plandolit House Museum, Postal Museum.
- Sant Julià de Loria (27 km): Tobacco Museum, Naturlàndia (winter sport park).
- Encamp (12 km): National Automobile Museum, Casa de la Vall, Sant Esteve church, La Margineda bridge, castle and church of Sant Vicenç d'Enclar.
- Escaldes (18 km away): Roman Art Model Museum, Matrioskas Museum (Russian doll museum) and more.
Apartment 1-bedroom apartment for 4 people Superior - 42 m²
- 1 living area, 1 bedroom, 1 kitchenette, 1 bathroom and 1 toilet.
- Equipped open-plan kitchenette and living room.
- 1 double sofa bed.
- 1 bedroom with 1 double bed.
- Brief description - sample layout.
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): info