- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 12
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 5 minutes to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- The skiers chalet
- Chalet 667 sits beneath the Bionassay Glacier amidst the forest at the foot of Mont Blanc.
- It is a very private place, undoubtedly Alpine in terms of location and appearance whist at the same time benefiting from its close proximity to the town and well maintained roads.
- We are an hour from Geneva, five minutes from the slopes of St Gervais, fifteen from those of Les Contamines.
- One of the attractions of Chalet 667 is its central position in relation to the massive area that comprises the Evasion Mont Blanc.
- We have five large rooms on three floors that can be adapted to provide single, twin, or triple bedrooms.
- Each floor has its own bathroom and toilet.
- The large lounge dining room extends the width of the house whilst the smaller bar area, heated by a wood burning stove provides a cosy welcome to the ground floor rooms and incoming skier.
- We specialise in providing food that strikes a balance between the need for energy replacement and a clear reminder that we are cooking in France.
- We use local produce and cater for a variety of dietary requirements.
- Wine and soft drinks at dinner are included in the price.
- For the last 23 years we have run a traditional owner occupied ski chalet.
- We go skiing every day.
- We know which pass to buy, where to get the best gear, where to ski, where to eat, and all at the best price.
- This place has a massive ski area and we have the 4x4 transport to get you there.
- Our price is inclusive of half board chalet accommodation, airport transfer at cost from Geneva and return, resort transport , and a full advisory service.
- For the majority of the season and that includes Christmas and February school holidays we charge £92 per person per night
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise