- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 7 bedrooms, sleeps 2/16
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 3 minutes to lift by foot
- sauna/steam room
- credit cards accepted
- Superior catered chalet
Chalet les Clochettes
- Les Clochettes is our superior chalet with sauna, sleeping ten people in five bedrooms, each with its own ensuite bathroom and balcony.
- The Chalet is available both summer and winter. In the summer the Chalet is available on a self-catered basis for short breaks or whole week breaks.
- There is a huge sitting and dining room with spectacular views and a sunny terrace.
- If your party is larger, in the winter and the summer the chalet can be extended by a further two ensuite bedrooms and an additional bed-sitting room, using the apartment upstairs.
- The chalet is well located, next to Chalet-hotel Sylvana, just 3 mins walk from the Rochebrune cable car, and you can ski back to close by.
- It is a 5 minute stroll down to the centre of town.
- The chalet is very comfortable with five en-suite bedrooms and a further two en-suite bedrooms in the apartment above.
- All rooms are decorated to a high standard with luxurious bathrooms, two with jacuzzi baths and all with complimentary toileteries.
- All rooms in the main chalet have balconies, many with mountain views.
- There is a spacious sitting/dining room with deep, comfortable sofas and plenty of window seating. There is a sunny terrace facing the mountains. The chalet also has a sauna for guests' use.
- Flat screen television with British free view TV, DVD, CD player as well as a selection of board games and books.
Current Promotions for Chalet les Clochettes:
Rock bottom prices for early Jan and late March 2020!Dates: 05 Jan 20 - 19 Jan 20, 22 Mar 20 - 05 Apr 20
ROCK BOTTOM PRICES for early Jan and late March. Prices start at just £500/person in selected catered chalets for w/c 22nd & 29th March! Ski weekend prices are are rock bottom too. These prices won't get any lower. We've discounted now and won't do it again!
Facilities:barbecue, cot/highchair, garden, laundry facilities, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
Canapes - Chilli, lime & garlic tiger prawns, Smoked duck breast & truffled celeriac remoulade tarlet
Warm Smoked salmon, Fennel & Pink Grapefruit cerviche, sweet mustard dressing & chicory salad
Pot Roast Guinea Fowl, Ginger Spiced Greens, Boulangere Potatoes Wrapped in Parma Ham, Sun Dried Tomatoes & Truffle Creamed Sauce
Vanilla Creme brulee, Blackcurrant Sorbet & Almond Tuille
- Megève has a huge ski area and has over 150 snow cannon to ensure the skiing.
- As part of the Pays du Mont Blanc, the variety of skiing available is fantastic, with nearby resorts such as les Contamines and les Houches not far away.
- The town itself, is enchanting, busy throughout the year and very popular with the French. It has relatively few English visitors and perhaps because of this, the people are welcoming and friendly.
- It is not designed for the mass market and has no huge hotels. It is easy to get to, only an hour from Geneva, and has a wide range of activities for non-skiers.