- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 15 bedrooms, sleeps 36
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 3 minutes to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- Friendly and traditional
- The Sylvana is Stanford Skiing's own chalet and has an ambience which makes our guests want to return year after year.
- Situated only 150 metres from the Rochebrune cable car and about 5 minutes from the village centre, in a quiet location, offering short si breaks and 7 night breaks.
- The Sylvana has a welcoming ambience wth relaxing bar and sitting room with comfortable seating and roaring log fire.
- Separate TV room for children.
- Excellent food wth professional chef.
- Megève has a huge ski area and has over 150 snow cannon to ensure the skiing.
- As part of the Pays du Mont Blanc, the variety of skiing available is fantastic, with nearby resorts such as les Contamines and les Houches not far away.
- The town itself, is enchanting, busy throughout the year and very popular with the French. It has relatively few English visitors and the locals are welcoming and friendly.
- It is not designed for the mass market and has no huge hotels. It is easy to get to, only an hour from Geneva, and has a wide range of activities for non-skiers.
- All 15 bedrooms have small en-suite bath/shower rooms.
- The rooms are carpeted and well equipped but the furnishing and decoration is simple. There is lots of hot water.
- Downstairs there is an attractive, well decorated lounge area and (inexpensive) bar.
- Private parking outside the chalet for self-drivers.
Facilities:bar, boot dryers, cot/highchair, games room, open fireplace, private parking (open)
We employ an excellent chef and have a reputation for outstanding food.
We serve a cooked breakfast to get you started for the day, tea and cakes when you return from skiing and a three course dinner with unlimited wine and coffee to follow.
We include accompanied skiing as part of the holiday, helping you to explore the pistes and hard to discover parts of the mountain at your own skiing level, meet up with friends and family for lunch and have a lot of fun!
We can book your ski passes in advance.
No need to carry sis as the ski shop at the bottom of the slopes has a consigne.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise