- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8
- Sunday to Sunday stays
- 2 minutes to lift by ski
- sauna/steam room
- pets welcome
- credit cards accepted
- Fantastically located near the church in central St Anton, Chalet Gerlinde is just a couple of minutes walk to the cobbled pedestrian zone of Dorfstrasse with the many shops, bars and restaurants this leading Austrian resort has to offer.
- Set in a peaceful position, this traditionally decorated chalet is set out on several floors. There’s a sauna area on the lower floor and a lovely open plan living/dining room with separate kitchen on the first floor. The bedrooms are all spacious and benefit from their own ensuite shower and loo and there is an additional sofa bed which can be used for a younger child on request.
- The Gerlinde is hugely popular due to its excellent location and comfortable surroundings. It is run by one of our hand-selected chalet hosts who lives on the top floor of the chalet.
- Did You Know: Gerlinde Kertenbrunner is a famous Austrian mountaineer/adventurer who is the first woman to summit the "14 8-thousanders" (which include Mount Everest and K2) without the use of supplementary oxygen.
- Bedroom 1: L-Shaped Twin - Ensuite shower room with loo & balcony
- Bedroom 2: Austrian twin - Ensuite shower room with loo + balcony (single pull out sofa bed for young child)
- Bedroom 3: Austrian twin - Ensuite shower room with loo + balcony
- Bedroom 4: Austrian twin - Ensuite shower room with loo
- Floor Area: Approx 137m2
Facilities:cot/highchair, iPod docking station, pets allowed, private parking (open), sauna, wifi/internet access
Powder White offers various options, to give you more choice and flexibility in your holiday:
- Fully-catered - includes breakfast (6 mornings), afternoon tea and 3 course evening meal with wine on 6 nights.
- Self-catered - includes daily cleaning of bedrooms and bathrooms, change of bed-linen and towels mid-week, starter pack of essentials. Ad hoc meals available at further charge.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise
Resort name: St AntonSki area: Arlberg Country: Austria Amenities: bars and restaurants, beauticians, bob luge, bowling, bus station, bus stop, canoeing, canyoning, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, doctor, fishing, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, golf, gym, gym classes, hairdressers, high altitude restaurants, high ropes course, hiking, horse driven sleigh rides, horse riding, ice climbing wall, ice rink, lake, mini golf, mountain biking, mountaineering, night sledging, nightclub, paragliding, rafting, railway station, segways, ski school, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, toboganning, tourist office
ContactView this member's featured properties
tel: UK - 020 8877 8888
fax: +44 (0) 20 8870 6098
facebook: Facebook page
twitter: http://www.twitter.com/powderwhiteAdvertiser with Chalets Direct since: September 2005