- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8
- Sunday to Sunday stays
- 2 minutes to lift by ski
- sauna/steam room
- pets welcome
- credit cards accepted
- Fantastically located near the church in central St Anton, Chalet Gerlinde is just a couple of minutes walk to the cobbled pedestrian zone of Dorfstrasse with the many shops, bars and restaurants this leading Austrian resort has to offer.
- Set in a peaceful position, this traditionally decorated chalet is set out on several floors. There’s a sauna area on the lower floor and a lovely open plan living/dining room with separate kitchen on the first floor. The bedrooms are all spacious and benefit from their own ensuite shower and loo and there is an additional sofa bed which can be used for a younger child on request.
- The Gerlinde is hugely popular due to its excellent location and comfortable surroundings. It is run by one of our hand-selected chalet hosts who lives on the top floor of the chalet.
- Did You Know: Gerlinde Kertenbrunner is a famous Austrian mountaineer/adventurer who is the first woman to summit the "14 8-thousanders" (which include Mount Everest and K2) without the use of supplementary oxygen.
- Bedroom 1: L-Shaped Twin - Ensuite shower room with loo & balcony
- Bedroom 2: Austrian twin - Ensuite shower room with loo + balcony (single pull out sofa bed for young child)
- Bedroom 3: Austrian twin - Ensuite shower room with loo + balcony
- Bedroom 4: Austrian twin - Ensuite shower room with loo
- Floor Area: Approx 137m2
Current Promotions for Chalet Gerlinde:
Powder White partners with Majestic Wine - and we're giving away £100 vouchers to celebrate!Dates: 15 Dec 18 - 20 Apr 19
This season, Powder White is proud to announce their exclusive ski partnership with Majestic Wine. This partnership will supply all Catered Chalets with a new range of beautiful wines for 2018/19.
NOT ONLY THAT!
To celebrate, if you book ANY Powder White Catered Chalet for ANY date, Powder White will send you a £100 Majestic Wine Gift Card to use in your local Majestic Wine store.
Quote 100WINEto one of our Ski Holiday Experts.
Facilities:cot/highchair, iPod docking station, pets allowed, private parking (open), sauna, wifi/internet access
- Fully-catered - includes breakfast (6 mornings), afternoon tea and 3 course evening meal with wine on 6 nights.
- Self-catered - includes daily cleaning of bedrooms and bathrooms, change of bed-linen and towels mid-week, starter pack of essentials. Ad hoc meals available at further charge.