- Chalet apartment for sole occupancy
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6
- Sunday to Sunday stays
- 10 minutes to lift by foot
- credit cards accepted
- Chalet Karina is situated at the opposite end of the same building housing our Chalet Karla, a converted saw mill in the quiet residential area of Stadle.
- Completely renovated and re-designed Summer 2012, this is a delightful, modern and comfortable chalet apartment with 3 ensuite twin bedrooms, the perfect chalet for a Family or small group of friends.
- Conveniently situated for the lifts and resort centre around 10 minutes or so downhill walk and the ski bus stops very close by for those that don't fancy walking. To make life easier for you, our guests can leave their ski equipment at our Rental Shop in the resort centre close to the Galzig/Gampen lift ( small daily charge).
- Available Self Catered or Catered
- The living and dining room is open plan and despite its modern decor, the seating area has a cosy feel with comfy settees. The three bedrooms are all twins, around 12-14 square metres and all ensuite.
- To really relax at the end of the day, make sure you take advantage of the impressive wellness room with a large shower area and sauna to ease any aching muscles.
Entrance directly into chalet
Open plan living room with dining area
Sauna with shower and toilet
Room 1 - twin with ensuite shower, wb & wc
Rooms 2 - twin with ensuite shower, wb & wc
Room 3 - twin with ensuite shower, wb & wc
Ski storage & boot warmers
Flat screen tv (local channels) & dvd player
Music system & Ipod docking station
Hairdryers available, on request
Current Promotions for Chalet Karina:
6th Jan late deals St Anton from £699ppDates: 06 Jan 19 - 06 Jan 19 Great late deals in selected chalets in St Anton.
Ensuite rooms in catered chalets from £699pp or in catered chalets with hot tub from £799pp with return Gatwick flights, coach transfers, taxes and catered chalet accomodation
(No further discounts/reductions, any room supplements/late fees as applicable)
Breakfast - Start your day with a hearty breakfast to fuel your day on the slopes, choose from a selection of cereals (not forgetting a bowl of Skiers porridge!), fresh fruit and yoghurts, freshly baked local bread and choice of preserves accompanied by fruit juices, tea and coffee. In addition, apart from chalet staff day off and change over day, enjoy a cooked "dish of the day" such as eggs and bacon (not a full English!).
Afternoon tea - On your return from the slopes, pop the kettle on and help yourself to a teatime treat with a slice (or two!) of delicious home-made cake or biscuits.
Dinner - Just imagine a casual dinner party with friends, now imagine that minus the stress of shopping, cooking, clearing up, ordering taxis, organising babysitters...... well now you can! Sit back, relax and enjoy your evening over a freshly cooked meal accompanied by unlimited house wine until coffee is served at the end of your meal.
See our website link below for more information about Chalet Living, our service and food.
- Your holiday includes a return charter flight from Gatwick with coach transfer to and from resort (NB: travel may not be included for early/late season departures).
- Half board chalet accommodation with daily breakfast, afternoon tea and evening meal with house wine & coffee (evening meal on 6 nights).
- Bath & Hand towels.
- Services of our resort staff - they will ensure that you have an excellent holiday, assist with ski school, ski hire and ski pass requirements and are on hand throughout your stay to arrange that all important apres-ski, to help familiarise you with your resort and accommodation and to assist with any queries you may have
- Complimentary taxi pick up for Ski rental (not included in holiday cost) available via our supplier.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise