- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- Studio, sleeps 20/21
- Sunday to Sunday stays
- 3 minutes to lift by foot
- credit cards accepted
- Close to galzig
- This super property is situated in the heart of St Anton, on the pedestrian zone close to all the bars, shops and restaurants this fantastic resort has to offer.
- The large bedrooms are all ensuite and there is a lovely open planing living/dining room on the first floor. The terrace overlooks the local lifts & slopes leading down from popular apres ski spots, such as the infamous Moosewirt and Krazy Kangaruh.
- The Seeberger is all about location, location, location. Everything St Anton has to offer is literally on your doorstop and the main lifts are just a short walk away along the high street.
- You will be warmly welcomed to this great property by our team of staff who will look after you on a fully catered basis and who are based in the building on the ground floor.
- Bedroom 1: Twin with ensuite bathroom & loo
- Bedroom 2: Double room with ensuite bathroom & loo
- Bedroom 3: Double room with ensuite bathroom & loo
- Bedroom 4: Twin Room with ensuite shower & loo
- Bedroom 5: Twin Room with ensuite shower & loo
- Bedroom 6: Twin Room with ensuite shower & loo
- Bedroom 7: Twin Room with ensuite shower & loo
- Bedroom 8: Single Room with ensuite shower & loo
- Bedroom 9: Twin Room with ensuite shower & loo
- Bedroom 10: Twin Room with ensuite shower & loo
- Bedroom 11: Twin Room with ensuite shower & loo
- Floor Area: Approx 285m2
- Bonus! 21st, 22nd, & 23rd guests charged at 65% and chalet can be sold on a room by room basis
Facilities:boot dryers, iPod docking station, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise
Resort name: St AntonSki area: Arlberg Country: Austria Amenities: bars and restaurants, beauticians, bob luge, bowling, bus station, bus stop, canoeing, canyoning, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, doctor, fishing, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, golf, gym, gym classes, hairdressers, high altitude restaurants, high ropes course, hiking, horse driven sleigh rides, horse riding, ice climbing wall, ice rink, lake, mini golf, mountain biking, mountaineering, night sledging, nightclub, paragliding, rafting, railway station, segways, ski school, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, toboganning, tourist office
ContactView this member's featured properties
tel: UK - 020 8877 8888
fax: +44 (0) 20 8870 6098
facebook: Facebook page
twitter: http://www.twitter.com/powderwhiteAdvertiser with Chalets Direct since: September 2005