- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 9 bedrooms, sleeps 18
- Sunday to Sunday stays
- 8 minutes to lift by minibus
- sauna/steam room
- credit cards accepted
- Sauna, great location!
A traditional ski chalet with sauna and wellness suite in the world renowned resort of St Anton.
- Wellness suite, steam room & sauna
- Charming 7 bedroom Chalet for 2-14 persons
- Cooked & Continental Breakfast
- Cakes & Afternoon tea
- 3 Course catering, unlimited wine with dinner
- Free shuttle slopes (8-10 min)
- 500m to shops & bars
- Comfy lounge TV/dvd
- Wi-Fi Enabled
- A beautifully traditional ski chalet in the world renowned resort of St Anton! Unlike many of the ultra modern chalets in St. Anton, Sophia actually looks like a traditional chalet, it is detached and is set in a pretty and peaceful location amidst Alpine trees.
- The Sophia comes with our Premium chalet service and enhanced menu, and further benefits from the wellness suite and sauna.
- Just a couple of minutes walk to the bus stop for the quick ride into the resort centre for shopping or skiing, or you can walk down to the town in about 10 to 15 minutes.
- To make life easier, don't forget you can always store your ski/board equipment at our rental shop conveniently located close to the central lifts (free if rented, nominal charge if your own equipment).
- Guests who don't fancy going into town and are just keen for a quiet after dinner drink can walk to the Hotel Alpenhof situated close by.
- 7 ensuite bedrooms which are of a good size, comfortable, nicely furnished with TV and lovely mountain views.
- The dining room is situated on the top floor of the chalet and the chalet benefits from a separate cosy tv/sitting room on the ground floor.
- On the lower ground floor is a Wellness area for relaxation with jet showers and both sauna and steam room ideal to rest those aching limbs at the end of a long day on the slopes.
Current Promotions for Chalet Sophia:
***Super Child Discount***Dates: 16 Dec 17 - 30 Apr 18 Make use of our new child discounts and free child places for early bookers only!
New for the 2017/18 ski season and hot off the press for early bookers are our fantastic super child discounts which join our new super group discounts.
These very generous child reductions are available for almost all our chalets and hotels and will make some of our best ever savings for early booking families.
These are phone-in only offers and subject to availability. This offer may be withdrawn at any time and without notice.
Find out more by visiting: http://www.alpineelements.co.uk/ski-holidays/ski-deals/child-savings.html
Ski Holiday offers - from £345pp incl flights!Dates: 03 Jan 18 - 03 Feb 18
VIEW OUR BEST SKI HOLIDAY OFFERS FROM JUST £345PP WITH FLIGHTS!
Check out our latest offers accross some of the best resorts to ski in Europe. Prices include transfers, catered accommodation and flights!
- Bubbly Reception
- Breakfast - cooked & continental
- Cakes and afternoon tea
- 3 course evening meals
- Unlimited wine with dinner
- Lift pass collection service
- Free Resort shuttle to slopes or centre stops nearby
- Sauna, Steam room
- Wi-fi enabled
- TV and DVD player
Packages from £529 include:
- 7 nts Chalet Accommodation
- Return Flights, (Gatwick or Manch'r) Regional airports available
- Chalet board Catering: breakfast, cakes & tea, 3 course eve meals & wine,
- Chalet Hosts and Reps
- Lift pass collection service (pre-paid)
- Bed Linen, Towels
- Local and airport taxes paid
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise
Resort name: St AntonSki area: Arlberg Country: Austria Amenities: bars and restaurants, beauticians, bob luge, bowling, bus station, bus stop, canoeing, canyoning, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, doctor, fishing, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, golf, gym, gym classes, hairdressers, high altitude restaurants, high ropes course, hiking, horse driven sleigh rides, horse riding, ice climbing wall, ice rink, lake, mini golf, mountain biking, mountaineering, night sledging, nightclub, paragliding, rafting, railway station, segways, ski school, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, toboganning, tourist office
ContactView this member's featured properties
tel: 02033 93 37 27
facebook: Facebook pageAdvertiser with Chalets Direct since: October 2005