- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 9 bedrooms, sleeps 18/20
- Sunday to Sunday stays
- 10 minutes to lift by ski bus
- credit cards accepted
- Sauna, wellness suite
Chalet St Martin
- An extremely well appointed and comfortable Premium rated 4-diamond property with a sauna as part of its Wellness Centre.
- All the bedrooms have been refurbished and decorated along clean, classic lines.
- The stylish shower-room facilities match the bedrooms in their modern, stylish finish.
- The St Martin is only a few mins ski-bus ride to the main Gazigbahn gondola, and the bus stops, convenietly, just behind the chalet.
- Located in quiet location from where ski access is quick and easy, with the efficient ski-bus running very regularly to and from the resort centre and main lifts through the day. Guests can easily stroll to the resort centre in the evenings in around 10-15 minutes, although if you don’t fancy walking, taxis are inexpensive and always on hand.
- The spacious living room offers two semi divided rooms which have deep comfortable sofas, one room has a log burning fire set into the wall and the other a large Plasma screen TV and Dvd player.
- Après skiers will enjoy the new wellness suite with an area for relaxation on reclining loungers, and the chalet's own sauna.
- Austrian Twins: Our Austrian ski chalets and hotels have Austrian twin beds which in the case of a double bed will consist of a double bed base and two single mattresses with two single quilts. These are very common in all hotels and chalets.
A full Continental or Cooked Breakfast will start your day and then freshly baked cakes and afternoon tea, which with the sauna / Wellness Centre will greet your tired ski-legs as you return from a day on the slopes. Dinner is always a hearty 3 course meal with unlimited wine until desert.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise
Resort name: St AntonSki area: Arlberg Country: Austria Amenities: bars and restaurants, beauticians, bob luge, bowling, bus station, bus stop, canoeing, canyoning, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, doctor, fishing, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, golf, gym, gym classes, hairdressers, high altitude restaurants, high ropes course, hiking, horse driven sleigh rides, horse riding, ice climbing wall, ice rink, lake, mini golf, mountain biking, mountaineering, night sledging, nightclub, paragliding, rafting, railway station, segways, ski school, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, toboganning, tourist office
ContactView this member's featured properties
tel: 02033 93 37 27
facebook: Facebook pageAdvertiser with Chalets Direct since: October 2005