- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Catered basis
- Studio, sleeps 8
- Sunday to Sunday stays
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Hot tub
There is a lovely sitting room with a woodburning stove and comfortable seating for all. The original carved wooden staircase leads you to the four bedrooms, three of which are ensuite and one with a private bathroom.
All in all, Chalet Taja is superb choice for any group looking for a bit of comfort, relaxation and style. It is run by one of our friendly Powder White chalet hosts who lives in.
- Bedroom 1
- Twin with ensuite shower, loo & washbasin
- Bedroom 2
- Austrian Twin with ensuite shower room & loo
- Bedroom 3
- Twin with end to end beds and private external shower room & loo
- Bedroom 4
- Twin with ensuite shower room & loo (+ space for 1 extra guest on sofabed)
Current Promotions for Chalet Taja:
Powder White partners with Majestic Wine - and we're giving away £100 vouchers to celebrate!Dates: 15 Dec 18 - 20 Apr 19
This season, Powder White is proud to announce their exclusive ski partnership with Majestic Wine. This partnership will supply all Catered Chalets with a new range of beautiful wines for 2018/19.
NOT ONLY THAT!
To celebrate, if you book ANY Powder White Catered Chalet for ANY date, Powder White will send you a £100 Majestic Wine Gift Card to use in your local Majestic Wine store.
Quote 100WINEto one of our Ski Holiday Experts.
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, open fireplace, sauna, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access
A selection of wines will be available for your fully catered stay (not self or part-catered).
- A fully-catered, part-catered or self-catered basis.
- Each property will be exclusively managed by individually trained chalet managers (one for 6/8 guests, 2 for 8-12) who will deal with your every need throughout your stay.
- We can arrange private transfers, ski tuition & passes or book tables in local restaurants on your behalf.
- Also there will be no reps giving you the hard sell and whilst our staff will be well-rewarded through one of the most generous packages in skiing, they will not be judged by any in resort events sales.