- Chalet apartment - can be booked by the room
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- Studio, sleeps 6/8
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- credit cards accepted
- Internet access
Chalet Haus Christophe
Positioned up in the wooded Mooserkreuz area of St Anton, this wonderful virtually ski in/ski out apartment is situated on the first floor of an attractive Tyrolean chalet and has lovely views across the main downhill run and across to the village itself. There are three ensuite bedrooms with the added advantage of a mezzanine floor with two extra beds, ideal for whole groups of 8. The apartment has been beautifully decorated and renovated by its Austrian owner maintaining traditional wood carvings in decor and furnishings.
As well as being in a superb location for skiing, the other huge advantage of this lovely apartment is its positioning close to the world famous Moosewirt bar, popular with apres-skiers enjoying a few early evening drinks on the mountain in pure Austrian style. The village itself is accessible by the local bus which stops nearby or by an approximate 25 minute walk, albeit probably best to take a taxi back up!
The Haus Christophe is run by one member of staff who lives separately but in the same building.
- Bedroom 1: Austrian Twin with ensuite bathroom & loo
- Bedroom 2: Austrian Twin with ensuite bathroom & loo
- Bedroom 3: Twin with ensuite bathroom & loo
- Bedroom 4: Mezzanine Floor with 2 single beds (end to end)
Current Promotions for Chalet Haus Christophe:
Flash Sale Over 20% off chalets 21/28th MarchDates: 21 Mar 20 - 04 Apr 20
We've have a week long flash sale for all of our chalets departing on the 21/22nd March or the 28/29th March for 7 night stays.
Book now for at least 20% off 7 night stays at:
Depart - 21st & 22nd March (7 nights):
Courchevel (21st March):
- Mouria (sleeps 12) - Was £10,547 - Now just £7,188 (£599pp) - (split sell available)
- Clarines d'or (sleeps 8) - Was £7,192 - Now just £5,592 (£699pp)
- Annabel (sleeps 6) - Was £4,794 - Now just £3,294 (£549pp)
- Grange de Marie (sleeps 10) - Now just £549pp (space for 4)
- Delmontel (sleeps 8) - Was £5,592 - Now just £4,392 (£549pp)
Val d'Isere (21st March):
- Skye (sleeps 8) - Was £7,911 - Now just £5,192 (£649pp)
- Arran (sleeps 8) - Was £7,911 - Now just £5,192(£649pp)
- Iona (sleeps 8) - Was £7,911 - Now just £5,192(£649pp)
St Anton (22nd March):
- Haus Christoph (sleeps 6) - Was 6,263 - Now £3,594(£599pp)
- Rosella (sleeps 10) - Was £8,490 - Now £5,490(£549pp)
- Lorikeet (sleeps 10) - Was £8,490 - Now £5,490 (£549pp) - (split-sell available)
- Snowhawk (sleeps 10) - Now just £549pp - (space for 8)
Depart - 28th March & 29th March (7 nights)
- Misti (sleeps 8) - Was £6,392 - Now just £3,294 (£549pp)
- Everest (sleeps 8) - Was £8,392 - Now just £5,192 (£649pp)
- Grange de Marie (sleeps 10) - Was £849pp - Now just £519pp (split-sell available)
- Chanteclair B (sleeps 6-8) - Was £5,694 - Now just £3,594 (£599pp)
Val d'Isere (28th March)
- Lusitano (sleeps 8) - Was £6,368 - Now just £4,392 (£549pp)
- Pinto (sleeps 8) - Was £849pp - Now just £549pp(space for 2 - Internal Twin)
St Anton(29th March):
- Levett (sleeps 18) - Was £15,820 - Now just £9,882(£549pp)
- Seeberger (sleeps 19) - Was £17,578 - Now just £599 (space for 16)
- Lorikeet (sleeps 10) - Was £799pp - Now just £549pp(space for 6)
*20% has already been taken off the prices shown on the website.
Every chalet property available through Powder White is available on self catered board basis meaning you can take control of when and what you eat giving you the ultimate flexibility of holiday cuisine.
For self-catered stays:
You will be welcomed by our chalet staff and they will be on hand to help you with anything during your stay. On six days of the week, they will come in to clean the communal areas and bathrooms (not washing up). If you wish, you can pre-book meals on an ad-hoc basis which will be prepared and served in your chalet. This is often a popular choice on guests’ first and last evenings and 3-course evening meals with wine are available at £30 per person per night.
For catered stays:
Our chalet hosts all enjoy cooking and take pride in what they serve and whilst they are not necessarily qualified chefs, they have good experience of dinner party cooking and many of them will have attended one of the well-regarded cookery schools with whom we work closely to ensure the highest calibre of staff possible. A selection of wines will be available for your fully catered stay (not self or part-catered).