- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 12
- Sunday to Sunday stays
- 2 minutes to lift by foot
- pets welcome
- credit cards accepted
- Town center
The original centre of this hugely popular Alpine village is literally on your doorstep meaning that the many shops, bars and restaurants which St Anton has to offer are literally a stone's throw away. The main ski lifts are a matter of a few minutes walk making The Schneider a fantastic prospect for those looking for comfortable and affordable accommodation in an absolutely superb central location.
The Schneider is run by two of Powder White's specially selected chalet hosts (most likely a couple) who live out.
- Bedroom 1: Austrian Twin with balcony
- Bedroom 2: Austrian Twin with balcony
- Bedroom 3: Austrian Twin with balcony and ensuite shower & loo (space for extra bed/cot)
- Bedroom 4: Austrian Twin with balcony and ensuite shower & loo
- Bedroom 5: Austrian Twin with balcony and ensuite shower & loo
- Bedroom 6: Austrian Twin with ensuite bath & loo
- Additional: Shower Room with loo (Rooms 1&2)
- Floor Area: Approx. 216m2
- Bonus!: 13th guest charged at 65%
Current Promotions for The Schneider:
Powder White partners with Majestic Wine - and we're giving away £100 vouchers to celebrate!Dates: 15 Dec 18 - 20 Apr 19
This season, Powder White is proud to announce their exclusive ski partnership with Majestic Wine. This partnership will supply all Catered Chalets with a new range of beautiful wines for 2018/19.
NOT ONLY THAT!
To celebrate, if you book ANY Powder White Catered Chalet for ANY date, Powder White will send you a £100 Majestic Wine Gift Card to use in your local Majestic Wine store.
Quote 100WINEto one of our Ski Holiday Experts.
Facilities:cot/highchair, pets allowed, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
Our chalet hosts all enjoy cooking and take pride in what they serve and whilst they are not necessarily qualified chefs, they have good experience of dinner party cooking and many of them will have attended one of the well-regarded cookery schools with whom we work closely to ensure the highest calibre of staff possible.
If choosing the fully catered or part catered option, you will be assured of good home-cooked food prepared and served by our specially selected chalet hosts. We do not offer luxury items or haute cuisine, we serve good wholesome hearty food fit for anyone after a hard day on the slopes. Menus will be varied and may include local dishes as well as the more traditional UK favourites such as roasts, lasagne or casseroles.