- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 2/10
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- 10 minutes to lift by car
- credit cards accepted
- Stunning views
Chalet Pecchio - Summer
- Beautiful luxury 4 bedroom chalet sleeping up to 10, perfectly situated for your summer activity holiday. Spectacular mountain views, lovely south facing garden with furniture and bbq, large balconies, private parking.
- Situated in the traditional Savoyard hamlet of Le Miroir, very close to the Vanoise National Park. Stunning walks, epic Tour de France road biking climbs right on our doorstep, mountain biking, climbing, via ferrata, white water rafting, swimming, golf, tennis, horseriding etc. 20 minutes from the Italian Border over the Col du Petit St Bernard. Close to the bustling town of Bourg St Maurice with all amenities and large outdoor swimming pool. Local bars and restaurants a 5 minute drive away.
Chalet Pecchio sleeps 8-10 people. (Prices based on 8 but we can accommodate 10 if self drive at extra charge). Built on 3 floors it comprises:
- The master double bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with a balcony.
- A second bedroom may be used as a double or twin and has an en-suite bathroom.
- A further double bedroom has a private shower & wc.
- A fourth bedroom may be used as a double or twin and has an en-suite bathroom.
- The huge open plan living room, surrounded by balconies, contains two separate seating areas, with a centrally located log fire. Beautifully furnished it has a large flat screen television with full stereo system.
- A large dining area is adjacent to the seating areas and is serviced by an open plan kitchen area.
- On the mezzanine floor upstairs is another lounge area, with huge sofas, and a second large plasma screen. There is also a bedroom which can be used as a double or twin with private shower room and toilet.
Facilities:barbecue, bicycles for hire, cot/highchair, garden, home cinema, iPod docking station, laundry facilities, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, terrace, wifi (free in-room), wood burning stove
- We can offer self-catered, b&b or half board in summer.
- We (Nick and Margaret) live in an apartment next to the chalet and are on hand to make sure your holiday goes smoothly, with any local advice needed.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise