- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- 7 minutes to lift by minibus
- Free daily taxi*
Chalet La Tillette
- La Tillette is a luxury family-owned ski chalet in the heart of the Tarentaise valley, within 10-20 minutes of Sainte Foy, Val d'Isere, Tignes, Les Arcs and La Rosiere. With over 15 years of previous experience in running their first very successful chalet business in Sainte Foy, owners Sarah and Lloyd Rogers enjoy welcoming guests to their new chalet, La Tillette, now in its 7th year. Lloyd, an ex-pro snowboarder (and British Snowboard Champion for several years running), now works as an architect locally. He has designed and built this enormous chalet himself, with Sarah's help, to provide luxurious, modern living.
The chalet is in a very privileged position in the coveted Sainte Foy hamlet of La Masure, and enjoys astonishing panoramic views of both Les Arcs and Sainte Foy. Some of the very best off-piste routes in the whole of France actually finish at la Tillette and there is a free resort shuttle bus back up to Sainte Foy resort from the chalet. Lloyd took some amazing footage of the gorgeous run back to the chalet from the top of Sainte Foy in March last season - for some inspiring viewing together with great music, do have a look at the videos on our website www.latillette.com/#!videos/c1eaj
If you're looking for a fabulous Alpine experience, with a warm welcome, great food and some of the best skiing and snowboarding the World has to offer right on your doorstep, then look no further!
- La Tillette offers extremely comfortable, luxurious accommodation within a very modern, amazingly light and spacious interior, and beautiful traditional stone exterior.
- The chalet has 4 large and very comfortable ensuite guest bedrooms (three with bath as well a separate shower) and is available for group bookings of up to 8 guests.
- Quality bedlinen, fluffy towels and bathrobes (on request), plus complimentary L’Occitane or REN toiletries all contribute to making your stay a luxurious one! There is free WiFi throughout the chalet.
- Built on 3 floors, the guest accommodation comprises:
- Ground Floor:
- Extremely spacious, open plan living area
- Wonderful lounge with 3 large squashy sofas. 2-way central fireplace shared with adjacent dining area.
- Enormous glazed main window with unimpeded, stunning panoramic view directly across the valley.
- Open plan dining area in the centre of the chalet, adjacent to lounge and kitchen.
- Light, open, modern kitchen where guest meals are prepared.
- Separate television/music/games room with home cinema, piano and Wii.
- Garage area with ski and boot storage.
- First Floor:
- 3 very generously sized double/twin guest bedrooms each with ensuite shower, separate bath and loo.
- Separate loo
- Second Floor:
- 4th double/twin guest bedroom with ensuite shower and loo.
- (Please note that there is a strict no smoking policy within la Tillette.)
Current Promotions for Chalet La Tillette:
15% off all MARCH and APRIL dates ! : Ski Sainte Foy, Val d'Isère, Tignes, Les Arcs and La Rosiere from 1 spectacular location! Amazing luxury chalet. Sleeps 8. Free taxi service. EXCEPTIONAL VALUEDates: 02 Mar 20 - 26 Apr 20
MARCH/APRIL SPECIAL OFFER - 15% DISCOUNT ! All dates in March and April currently available. Amazing catered chalet with 4 ensuite rooms.
Free daily taxi service to Sainte Foy, Espace Killy, Les Arcs, La Rosiere
Exceptionally, we are able to offer a 15% discount during March and April for an exclusive booking of 6 nights or more.
For a seven night stay, simply deduct 15% from the price that appears within our ChaletsDirect listing. For different durations contact us via the chalet website for a quote : www.latillette.com. Thank you !
Chalet La Tillette is a truly spectacular, luxury catered chalet with extremely spacious living areas, including the 4 lovely ensuite bedrooms. Maximum capacity is restricted to 8/9 guests.
Within minutes of some of the very best skiing and snowboarding in the World : Sainte Foy, Val d'Isere, Tignes, Les Arcs and La Rosiere, and a free daily taxi service to the resort of your choice.
There is also a free resort shuttle bus to the slopes of Ste Foy that stops just outside the chalet, which can be a useful addition to the taxi service as well as for uplifts from the amazing off-piste routes that finish at the chalet door.
Please see the amazing guest testimonials for Chalet La Tillette : https://www.latillette.com/la-tillette-guest-book
20+ years of experience in offering exceptional ski and snowboard holidays to our clients
Tel : 0033 611954429 for immediate response. Thank you !
Facilities:boot dryers, games console, garden, home cinema, iPod docking station, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
The generous breakfast includes fresh bread, croissants, cereals, porridge, eggs, homemade jams, fresh fruit, teas, coffee and juices and should certainly help keep you going on the slopes!
After skiing, Sarah's homemade cake or biscuits and big mug of tea, coffee or hot chocolate in front of the fire will top up the energy levels until dinner.
The evening meal consists of four courses, prepared as far as possible using locally sourced, seasonal ingredients. Meals are complemented by carefully selected bottled French wines. After dinner, teas or coffee are then served in front of the log fire. You can even sample some of Sarah's homemade damson gin or brandy - guaranteed to keep out the winter chills!
We are very happy to cater for special diets; just let us know when booking.
"We'd like to thank you for an unforgettable trip. This has been our favourite ski trip to date... Oh, and don't get me started about dinner - the food was some of the best we've had ! " Joe, Amy, Logan and Lizzy
"Sarah - your cooking is simply amazing - from the FAB suppers for the girls through to the 'Michelin' dinners for the adults. And the afternoon teas of course, not to be forgotten!"Tamzin
"Thank you, Sarah, for the wonderful and incredibly professional cooking and your warm and kind generosity at la Tillette. The week has gone so fast " Sarah & Mark, Michelle & Max.
"Thank you Sarah and Lloyd for a fantastic week - a wonderful house and location, fantastic food & for being such cool, laid back, hospitable hosts - it's been perfect!" Mary
- Free wifi
- Complimentary l'Occitane or REN toiletries
- Bathrobes on request
- Boot warmers
- Help with booking guides and ski/snowboard instruction
- Advice on the best places to go each day
- Free daily taxi service to the resort of your choice for exclusive bookings *
- Daily weather reports
- Local restaurant booking for nights off
- Dvd library, including Lloyd's own popular snowboard masterclass dvd's for those that would like to brush up on their snowboard technique!
- Wii games console; selection of wii games
- Separate TV room/home cinema
- ipod compatible hifi system
- a very warm welcome!