- Chalet hotel - can be booked by the room
- Bed & Breakfast or Catered basis
- 21 bedrooms, sleeps 60
- Flexible stays
- 2 minutes to lift by foot
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Outdoor hot tub
Chalet Hotel Les Melezes - Summer
The larger resort of Tignes Le Lac and all its amenities can be easily reached by regular bus service or car in ten minutes. There is also a stunning mountain trail between the two resorts that can be walked in just over an hour. A technical enduro bike trail also finishes in front of the chalet.
The bar with sunny terrace and the guest lounge with satellite TV and pool table, offer the perfect places to unwind after an adrenaline filled day. To the rear of the chalet is an outdoor space with hammocks and a slack line as well as a hot tub and sauna offering incredible views of Mont Blanc.
- Panoramic views of the Mont Blanc Massif
- Fully licenced bar with exterior sun terrace
- Guest lounge with Sky TV, pool table and games console
- Outdoor space with hot tub, sauna, slack line and hammocks
- Internet access /free WiFi in communal areas
Balcony, en-suite bath or shower and WC. Twin or double rooms, some with additional beds (sleep 2 to 4). Supplement £6 per person per night.
En-suite shower and WC. Twin or double rooms, some with additional bed (sleeps 2 to 3). Supplement £4 per person per night.
En-suite shower and washbasin. Shared WC. Double, twin or bunk. No supplements.
Current Promotions for Chalet Hotel Les Melezes - Summer:
Tour De France 2019 Comes To TignesDates: 21 Jul 19 - 28 Jul 19, 24 Jul 19 - 28 Jul 19, 25 Jul 19 - 28 Jul 19
TOUR DE FRANCE 2019
It’s so exciting – the Tour De France, for the first time since 2007, is coming to Tignes this summer.
TOUR DE FRANCE 2019 ROUTE STAGE 19: SAINT-JEAN-DE-MAURIENNE – TIGNES 26th July 2019
This is the second stage in the Alps and sees riders face day of almost all uphill, with a long climb up to the Col de l’Iseran before the final summit finish to Tignes. On the way they will pass within 200m of Chalet Hotel Les Melezes.
For this very special occasion we are offering some great value seven, five and four night options:
7 Nights £429 per person 20th – 27th July
5 Nights £399 per person 24th – 29th July
4 Nights £329 per person 24th – 28th July
- Breakfast with daily hot option plus well stocked buffet with French pastries, fresh baguettes, cold meats and cheese as well as fresh fruit.
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes.
- Dinner on four/three nights (Thursday – Sunday) : 3 courses.
- FREE My Tignes Card (includes activities such as mini golf, kayaks, paddle boards, hot jumps, archery, shooting, sports courts, swimming pool plus access to the bike park and uplifts.
To take advantage of this unique opportunity to see the Tour up close contact our Reservations Office to reserve your place.
Facilities:bar, boot dryers, cot/highchair, games console, games room, garden, hot tub (outdoor), jacuzzi, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, terrace, wifi (free public area)
Packed Lunch (included for full board guests and available to others for a small charge) – a fresh baguette with a generous choice of filling, crisps, fresh fruit, cereal or cake bar and carton of juice.
Afternoon tea with delicious and freshly baked cakes and biscuits every day!
Dinner – A varied three course set menu with vegetarian and salad options. We also cater for special dietaries. Drinks are available to purchase from the fully stocked bar.
Free tea and coffee is available all day in our chalets!
- We work with local guides and activity companies to offer a huge variety of sports including white water rafting, canyoning, guided mountain biking, paragliding, high wire adventure and much more.
- All guests staying for over 3 nights receive a FREE My Tignes Open card offering activities such as tennis, swimming, kayak, pedalos, archery and shooting all included!
- Our knowledgeable English speaking staff have worked at the chalet for many years and can help you plan your holiday. From advice about road biking routes and great hikes to do, to recommendations on restaurants and other things to do locally both relaxing and adventurous.
- We can offer a fully qualified British mountain bike guide and instructor to show you around the area and or give you some tips!
- Stay with us when you want, for as long as you want.