- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 10 bedrooms, sleeps 24
- Sunday to Sunday stays
- Ski from door
- credit cards accepted
- Ski to door
An absolutely charming, traditional chalet with an almost ski-to-door location.
- Chalet for 2-24 persons
- Very close to slopes & Lifts (50 metres)
- Close to resort centre
- Cooked & Continental Breakfast
- Cakes & Afternoon tea
- 3 Course catering, unlimited wine with dinner
- Free Chalet Wi-fi
- Close to the excellent Paquis and Chaudanne chairlifts for route 1 access to the best skiing in Tignes and Val disere!
- Open fire place, beamed ceilings
- Traditional ski chalet with lovely views
- Traditional ski chalet with a lovely warm and wooden Savoyard interior.
- Beamed ceilings and local stonework give Le Névé a cosy atmosphere, offering a very good level of accommodation and virtual ski to door access in this high altitude ski resort.
- Situated in the Lavachet area of Tignes Le Lac, Le Névé is just 100m from two main chairlifts, the Chaudannes and the Pacquis, heading up opposite sides of the valley to give easy access to either side of the ski area, (including Val d'Isere) and easy blue slopes from both sides return you to the same place. Tignes-le-Lac centre is approximately 6-7 minutes walk
- A choice of individual family suites and rooms.
- There is a comfortable lounge and a separate dining-room, each with a real log fire and a balcony.
- Bubbly Reception
- Breakfast - cooked & continental
- Cakes and afternoon tea
- 3 course evening meals
- Unlimited wine with dinner
- Lift pass collection service
- Slope side location (almost ski in/ski out)
- Breakfast, cakes, 3 course meals and wine
- Towel, Selection of toiletries
- TV and DVD player
- Large south facing balcony
Resort name: Tignes - Le LacSki area: Espace Killy Country: France Amenities: bars and restaurants, biathlon courses, bowling, bus station, bus stop, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, doctor, dog sled rides, fishing, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, glacier skiing, golf, gym, gym classes, hairdressers, half pipe, heliskiing, high altitude restaurants, hiking, horse riding, huski dogs, ice diving, ice driving, ice kart racing, ice rink, indoor tennis, lake, massage, mini golf, mountain biking, mountaineering, night skiing, nightclub, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, pilates classes, ski school, ski touring, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snow mobiling, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, toboganning, torch lit descents, tourist office, village igloo, wilderness camp
ContactView this member's featured properties
tel: 02033 93 37 27
facebook: Facebook pageAdvertiser with Chalets Direct since: October 2005