- Studio for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- Studio, sleeps 4
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 200 metres to lift
- pets welcome
- Lift pass included
Résidence Le Hameau du Borsat Studio, sleeps 4
The cosy Résidence Le Hameau du Borsat is located in Tignes Val Claret, only approx. 50 - 200 m away from the nearest shops and not too far from the Grande Motte lift. In good snow conditions ski-in to the accommodation is also possible.
The two buildings of the accommodation provide one reception. Public parking spaces and a parking garage can be found approx. 400 m away (payable locally, reservation required).
Furthermore, entrance to the swimming pool in the "Le Lagon" aqua centre is free when booking a lift passes valid for two or more days (free for as long as the lift pass is valid).
Furnishing and board
All studios and apartments have a living/sleeping area with TV, Wi-Fi (payable locally), partly with separate bedrooms, bath or shower/wc or sometimes separate wc. The kitchenette is equipped with a refrigerator, hob, microwave, and sometimes a dishwasher (except in the "Studio, sleeps 4 (approx. 18 m²)"). The studios and apartments sometimes also provide a balcony or terrace.
Studio, sleeps 4 (approx. 18 m²), SC
- Living/sleeping area with kitchen, two pull-out beds and TV
- Two fold-away beds in the entrance area
Pets welcome (€70 per week, excl. food, only with advance notification and valid proof of rabies vaccination)
Facilities:cot/highchair, lift, parking, pets allowed, swimming pool, wifi/internet access
- Accommodation as booked
- 6 days lift pass Tignes - Val d'Isère
(value of lift pass up to £282)
Exceptions see booking process
- Bed linen
- Final cleaning (excl. kitchen)
- Access to public swimming pool (as per description)
Available to book in resort:
- Towel set: €10 pp
- Cleaning set: €6
- Wi-Fi (at the reception)
- Baby facilities (children's bed, high chair and bath tub): €35 per week/child
- Parking spaces or garage parking (reservation required at the reception): approx. €90 per week/vehicle