- Studio for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- Studio, sleeps 4
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 200 metres to lift
- pets welcome
- Lift pass included
Résidence Le Hameau du Borsat Studio, sleeps 4
The cosy Résidence Le Hameau du Borsat is located in Tignes Val Claret, only approx. 50 - 200 m away from the nearest shops and not too far from the Grande Motte lift. In good snow conditions ski-in to the accommodation is also possible.
The two buildings of the accommodation provide one reception. Parking spaces and a parking garage can be found approx. 400 m away (payable locally, reservation required).
Furthermore, entrance to the swimming pool in the "Le Lagon" aqua centre, as well as ice skate rental for the natural ice rink in Le Lac, is free when booking a lift passes valid for two or more days (free for as long as the lift pass is valid).
Furnishing and board
All studios and apartments have a living/sleeping area with TV (payable locally), Wi-Fi (payable locally), partly with separate bedrooms, bath or shower/wc or sometimes separate wc. The kitchenette is equipped with a refrigerator, hob, oven or microwave, and sometimes a dishwasher (apartments only). The studios and apartments sometimes also provide a balcony or terrace.
Self-catering. If requested, you can book the daily half board in the nearby Chalet Alpina (payable locally)
Studio, sleeps 4 (approx. 18 m²), SC
- Living/sleeping area with 2 pull-out sofa beds and TV
- 2 fold-away beds in vestibule area
Pets welcome (€50 per week, excl. food, only with valid proof of rabies vaccination)
Facilities:cot/highchair, lift, parking, pets allowed, swimming pool, wifi/internet access
- Accommodation as booked
- 6 days lift pass Tignes - Val d'Isère
(value of lift pass up to £275)
Exceptions see booking process
- Bed linen
- Access to public swimming pool (as per description)
- Ice skate hire (as per description)
- Snow Guarantee (01/01 - 15/03)
Available to book in resort:
- Half board at Chalet Alpina (as per description)
- Hand towels: €8 pp
- Final cleaning (excl. kitchen): from €60 per apart./studio
- Cleaning set
- Wi-Fi (in studio/apartment, max. 2 devices): €8 per day or €20 per wk.
- TV: €42 per wk.
- Baby facilities (children's bed, high chair and bath tub): €25 per wk.
- Parking spaces or garage parking (reservation required at the reception): approx. €82 per week