- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 10
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 5 minutes to lift by foot
- credit cards accepted
- Convenient location
Chalet Casa Rivas
- This attractive chalet was lovingly hand built by it's owner Luis Rivas and he is justly very proud of his beautiful home, besides it helps fund his enviable life split between the slopes of Val and the waves of Bali!
- Built of local Savoyarde stone and wood which creates a warm and inviting ambience, the chalet has proved very popular and is certainly one of our favourites.
- It is conveniently located in a quiet location just 200m from the Bellevarde lifts and nursery slopes and approximately 5 minutes walk from the resort centre.
- 1 large master suite with twin/double, 1 double, 3 twins
- All bedrooms ensuite with spa baths
- The living room has a great warm and welcoming feel with plenty of natural light and the huge comfy sofas just invite you to relax by the open fireplace.
- French doors open on to the terrace which provides a natural sun trap.
Current Promotions for Chalet Casa Rivas:
BOGOHP ski passes Espace KillyDates: 02 Feb 19 - 02 Feb 19, 09 Mar 19 - 09 Mar 19 Half Price lift passes avaialble in Val d'Isere for 2nd Feb and 9th March. Simply buy one and get one Half Price. All our usual group discounts still apply for even better value! (Half Price lift pass based on discounted pass where applicable, usual group discounts can be applied but cannot be combined with any other discounts/offers)
Super Starters - great value holidays and BOGOF/BOGOHP ski passesDates: 15 Dec 18 - 22 Dec 18
Bag a bargain for 15th Dec - take advantage of SUPERSAVER rates and BOGOF/BOGOHP ski passes.
BOGOF (buy one get one free) passes available at Chalets Sanville, Santons, Casa Rivas and Danielle.
BOGOHP (buy one get one Half Price) passes available at Chalets Nadine, Claire and Sophie.
(No further offers, discounts or reductions, free/half price pass based on discounted passes where applicable.
Afternoon tea - On your return from the slopes, pop the kettle on and help yourself to a teatime treat with a slice (or two!) of delicious home-made cake or biscuits.
Dinner - Just imagine a casual dinner party with friends, now imagine that minus the stress of shopping, cooking, clearing up, ordering taxis, organising babysitters...... well now you can! Sit back, relax and enjoy your evening over a freshly cooked meal accompanied by unlimited house wine until coffee is served at the end of your meal.
See our website link below for more information about Chalet Living, our service and food.
For information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Cuisine
- Your holiday includes a return charter flight from Gatwick with coach transfer to and from resort (NB: travel may not be included for early/late season departures).
- Half board chalet accommodation with daily breakfast, afternoon tea and evening meal with house wine & coffee (evening meal on 6 nights).
- Bath & Hand towels.
- Services of our resort staff - they will ensure that you have an excellent holiday, assist with ski school, ski hire and ski pass requirements and are on hand throughout your stay to arrange that all important apres-ski, to help familiarise you with your resort and accommodation and to assist with any queries you may have
- Ski rental (not included in holiday cost) pick up & collection available via our supplier.