- Chalet apartment for sole occupancy
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 10/11
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 10 minutes to lift by foot
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
In a central yet peaceful location, Acajuma is just a few minutes walk to the main high street with its many shops, bars and restaurants and approximately 10 minutes walk to the main Solaise/Bellevarde ski lifts. However, you may prefer to make use of the complimentary Powder Shuttle service that will whisk you to/from the lifts at set times in the mornings and afternoons.
Acajuma is run by two of our hand selected friendly chalet hosts (likely a couple) who live out but closeby.
- Bedroom 1: Twin room with ensuite bathroom/WC
- Bedroom 2: Twin room with ensuite shower room/WC (additional toilet)
- Bedroom 3: Twin room - WC located across the corridor
- Bedroom 4: Double room with ensuite shower room & shared WC + balcony
- Bedroom 5: Double room with ensuite shower & shared WC
- Bedroom 6: Twin suite with ensuite bath & loo
- Additional: 1 Separate shower room (sauna & jacuzzi room)
- Floor area: Approx 300 m2
- Bonus! 11th guest charged at 75%
Current Promotions for Chalet Acajuma:
Discount of £50 on ALL Online BookingsDates: 06 Dec 18 - 25 Apr 19 Book online on Powder White today and save yourself £50 on your Chalet, Apartment or Hotel. The process is simple, select the property and dates you wish to travel, click on Reserve and secure the Accommodation straight away taking it off-sale. Then sit back, relax, let us do all the hard work for you and allow yourself to get excited!
Powder White partners with Majestic Wine - and we're giving away £100 vouchers to celebrate!Dates: 15 Dec 18 - 20 Apr 19
This season, Powder White is proud to announce their exclusive ski partnership with Majestic Wine. This partnership will supply all Catered Chalets with a new range of beautiful wines for 2018/19.
NOT ONLY THAT!
To celebrate, if you book ANY Powder White Catered Chalet for ANY date, Powder White will send you a £100 Majestic Wine Gift Card to use in your local Majestic Wine store.
Quote 100WINEto one of our Ski Holiday Experts.
Facilities:hot tub (indoor), sauna, wifi/internet access
· First Evening Champagne & Canapes
· Cooked & Continental Breakfasts - croissant, bacon, egg, tomato, mushroom, yoghurts, cereals, porridge, fresh fruit, breads & jams (served 6 days of the week, simple continental left for 7th day)
· Afternoon Tea including tea, coffee, hot chocolate, cake, breads & jams (7 days)
· Pre-Dinner Canapes & Wine (6 days of the week)
· 3-course Evening Meal with 3 types of red and white wine, Cheese & Fresh Coffee/Chocolates (6 days)
Tomato, Mozzarella & Avocado Salad
Roast Leg of Lamb with Rosemary & Garlic
Roast Potatoes, Honey-glazed carrots
& Mange Tout
Vegetarian: Vegetable Dauphinoise
Apple, Blackberry & Walnut Crumble
Fresh Coffee & Chocolates
- A fully-catered, part-catered or self-catered basis.
- Each property will be exclusively managed by individually trained chalet managers (one for 6/8 guests, 2 for 8-12) who will deal with your every need throughout your stay.
- We can arrange private transfers, ski tuition & passes or book tables in local restaurants on your behalf.
- Also there will be no reps giving you the hard sell and whilst our staff will be well-rewarded through one of the most generous packages in skiing, they will not be judged by any in resort events sales.