- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 10/11
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 1 minute to lift by ski
- pets welcome
- credit cards accepted
The chalet itself is beautifully and traditionally decorated with local antiques and offers large, really comfortable accommodation for 10/11 people. The bedrooms are all a good size (2 are under the eaves at the top of the chalet) and there is a lovely open plan living/dining room with log fire on the first floor with a second seating area with TV on the top floor. The ratio of bathroom to bedroom is excellent and all are well fitted and comfortable.
The Laisinant chair lift is just a short walk away and allows you to avoid the start of day rush at the Solaise/Bellevarde lifts.
Ananda is run by two of our friendly chalet hosts (likely a couple) who live away from the chalet.
Did You Know: Ananda was one of the principal disciples and devout attendant of the Buddha. He is famed for his incredible rententive memory to which most of the suttas in the Sutta Pitaka are attributed..
- Bedroom 1: Twin suite with shower and loo
- Bedroom 2: Twin suite with bath and loo
- Bedroom 3: Double with bath, shower and loo
- Bedroom 4: Double with shower and loo
- Bedroom 5: Double room
- Bedroom 6: Single room
- Additional: Separate shower room and Loo
- Floor area: Approx 400 m2
- Bonus! 11 guest charged at 75%
Current Promotions for Chalet Ananda:
Discount of £50 on ALL Online BookingsDates: 06 Dec 18 - 25 Apr 19 Book online on Powder White today and save yourself £50 on your Chalet, Apartment or Hotel. The process is simple, select the property and dates you wish to travel, click on Reserve and secure the Accommodation straight away taking it off-sale. Then sit back, relax, let us do all the hard work for you and allow yourself to get excited!
Powder White partners with Majestic Wine - and we're giving away £100 vouchers to celebrate!Dates: 15 Dec 18 - 20 Apr 19
This season, Powder White is proud to announce their exclusive ski partnership with Majestic Wine. This partnership will supply all Catered Chalets with a new range of beautiful wines for 2018/19.
NOT ONLY THAT!
To celebrate, if you book ANY Powder White Catered Chalet for ANY date, Powder White will send you a £100 Majestic Wine Gift Card to use in your local Majestic Wine store.
Quote 100WINEto one of our Ski Holiday Experts.
Facilities:cot/highchair, iPod docking station, open fireplace, pets allowed, private parking (open), wifi/internet access
- First Evening Champagne & Canapes
- Cooked & Continental Breakfasts - croissant, bacon, egg, tomato, mushroom, yoghurts, cereals, porridge, fresh fruit, breads & jams (served 6 days of the week, simple continental left for 7th day)
- Afternoon Tea including tea, coffee, hot chocolate, cake, breads & jams (7 days)
- Pre-Dinner Canapes & Wine (6 days of the week)
- 3-course Evening Meal with 3 types of red and white wine, Cheese & Fresh Coffee/Chocolates (6 days)
Tomato, Mozzarella & Avocado Salad
Roast Leg of Lamb with Rosemary & Garlic
Roast Potatoes, Honey-glazed carrots
& Mange Tout
Vegetarian: Vegetable Dauphinoise
Apple, Blackberry & Walnut Crumble
Fresh Coffee & Chocolates
You will be welcomed by our chalet staff and they will be on hand to help you with anything during your stay.
On six days of the week, they will come in to clean the communal areas and bathrooms (not washing up).
If you wish, you can pre-book meals on an ad-hoc basis which will be prepared and served in your chalet.
This is often a popular choice on guests’ first and last evenings and 3-course evening meals with wine are available at £35 per person per night.
- A fully-catered, part-catered or self-catered basis.
- Each property will be exclusively managed by individually trained chalet managers (one for 6/8 guests, 2 for 8-12) who will deal with your every need throughout your stay.
- We can arrange private transfers, ski tuition & passes or book tables in local restaurants on your behalf.
- Also there will be no reps giving you the hard sell and whilst our staff will be well-rewarded through one of the most generous packages in skiing, they will not be judged by any in resort events sales.