- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Bed & Breakfast or Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 10/12
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- Ski from door
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- Private lift, hammam
Chalet Cristal A
- This private luxury chalet is located on the exclusive Les Carats enclave, and it is perched over the valley with one of the most beautiful view over Val d'Isère.
- It includes 4 floors, facing east / south, a sun deck and balcony.
- The building complies with the best modern architecture standards: framework in armed concrete along with soundproofing and heat insulation. Meanwhile the walls, covered with Val d'Isère stone, and the roof made of "lauze" (another typical stone of Val d'Isère) respect the traditional local style.
- Wide bays directed towards east and south, offer a magnificent view, night and day, over Val d'Isère and the Iseran mountain.
- The Tourist Office of the City of Val d'Isere has classified this chalet as Five Eagle Platinum, the highest category for the luxury chalets in the resort.
- Inside the interior, the home designer has fully succeeded in creating a warm "savoyarde" atmosphere, combined with "Provençal" colours.
- The "bournes savoyardes"(fireplaces) in the living-room and the master suite, were built in thorough respect to the local style and tradition.
- Walls and ceilings are covered with local pine wood thus preserving a Savoyarde atmosphere. Floors are of baked clay in the living room and the dining room, and oak in the bedrooms. Luxurious Italian marble (Petra Antiqua) covers walls and floor in the luxury bathrooms.
- A private lift in each chalet serves every floor. Automatic ventilation ensures a constantly renewed and fresh living environment. A complete phone system is provided in every room along with Internet access.
- CD Player, DVD Player, Computer Facilities, Satellite / Cable Channels, unlimited WIFI, mobile connections for music,
- Fireplace / Wood Burning Stove
- Home Theatre System with 3 x 2.5 metre screen
- Internet Access and phone in each room
- Laundry Facilities / Service
- Garage for 2 cars
- Ski In/Out
- Chalet audio system in each bed room
- Private hammam with marble tiles and floor and mood lighting
- Sun terrace with infra red heating
Facilities:bar, boot dryers, computer, cot/highchair, home cinema, hot tub (indoor), iPod docking station, laundry facilities, lift, open fireplace, private parking (covered), private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, terrace, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wood burning stove
For the catered booking, our chef will prepare the dinner as you like: two, three or four courses. Wine is included with one bottle for three people. Savoyard dinner is included once or twice during the week, as you like. Lunch is not included. It is an option.
- BREAKFAST: Every morning, from 8:00am to 9:30am a lavish continental breakfast will be served by our chalet hostesses. You can specify your requirements prior to your arrival and during your stay all you need is ask.
- TEA TIME: A cup of tea or coffee with our delicious cakes will be served from 17.00 onwards.
- DAILY HOUSEKEEPING
- CUISINE AND WINES (OPTIONAL): Lunch and dinner can be provided by the chalets own chef. Booking in advance is necessary, mentioning the days you require. The menu can be discussed in advance and all food is charge at cost price, please call for details. Our cellar includes some of the greatest French vintages, from the most reputed wine regions : Loire, Bordeaux, Alsace, Champagne.
- MISCELLANEOUS: Upon request, and before your arrival, our staff can book ski lessons, ski equipment, ski passes, baby-sitting. Additionally, we can book a taxi at your convenience to reach the train station or the airport from our chalet.
- Suitable for children - Nanny service available, Towelling bathrobes, A selection of toiletries, Daily international newspapers available upon request.
- Staff at Chalet Cristal: Private Chef, 2 Chalet Hosts and Chalet Manager.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise