- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 11
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 5 minutes to lift by ski
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- Outdoor hot tub
- Owned and run by Jenny Payne, Ski Savoie Fayre offers the comfort and convenience of a first-class chalet holiday with the personal attention that is unique to an owner-run chalet.
- Val d'Isere centre is just a 10 minute walk from the chalet and still retains an 'olde worlde' charm but offers an excellent selection of boutiques, sports and leisure facilities, cafes, restaurants, bars and a buzzing nightlife.
- Situated at the foot of the Solaise slopes with skiing to and virtually from the doorstep, Chalet Genevieve offers beautiful views over the Manchet valley and Val d'Isere.
- Twin/triple with en suite bath and wc
- Twin with private bath and wc
- Twin with en suite bath, wc and south-facing balcony (master bedroom)
- Small double with private shower, wc and shared balcony
- Twin with en suite bath, wc and shared balcony
- The spacious lounge together with the kitchen occupies the ground floor. With its easy chairs and picture windows, the lounge is the perfect spot to gather at the end of the day to swap your epic tales.
Facilities:bar, boot dryers, cot/highchair, garden, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, open fireplace, private parking (covered), private parking (open), wifi (free in-room)
- Continental breakfast (bread, croissants, cereals, fresh fruit, yogurts, tea and coffee) is provided and guests help themselves at a time that suits them.
- Dinner on four nights consists of canapés, a main course and dessert with wine. On the fifth night guests can enjoy a raclette. Select wines are served throughout. Dinner is rounded off with coffee and chocolates.
- Our top priority is that you feel totally at home and that you want for nothing. We are there not only to ply you with tasty fayre but also to help you to get the most out of your holiday.
- After several years experience in the travel industry, Jenny offers you a home away from home where the emphasis is on quality, a high level of service and where your individual needs will be catered for.
- She combines her training at Leith's School of Food and Wine with her love of cooking to create a varied and tasty cuisine. Having guided as a Ski Club of Great Britain representative in the Espace Killy, Jenny can also help you to find the best snow and the slopes most suited to your ability