- Catered basis
- 11 bedrooms, sleeps 60
- Flexible stays
- credit cards accepted
- Pool, saun, htub
Hotel Gelinotte - Summer
- The Gelinotte is a Premium-rated Hotel run exclusively by us for our active alpine clients. It comes with a fantastic new Wellness Centre for 2014 - offering a pool, sauna and steam room.
- For 2014 we are providing a more niche holiday experience for Gelinotte guests, with some additional (free) Premium Activities that we don’t offer anywhere else. The all-inclusive, Premium nature of our holidays to Val d’isere coupled with the fabulous Gelinotte will offer you an alpine break with superior value for money and comforts.
- The fully licensed bar, restaurant, pool and Wellness Centre, all newly built for 2014. Guests will find a quiet lounge for reading and a more sociable comfy lounge by the bar which has satellite TV, Wi-fi and an open hearth. The public areas are well thought out to offer guests privacy and different options for socialising.
- This superbly appointed hotel enjoys an elevated position with sweeping views of Val d’Isère and the mountains. Situated in a central location just 5 to 10 mins walk or a 2 minute cycle to the activities, shops and bars. We also run a minibus service for added convenience and access to our Premium Activities!
- All bedrooms have en-suite bathroom and most have balcony with wonderful mountain views.
- The property is run like a hotel with Bubbly reception, and many other great touches to make your holiday extra special.
- The bedrooms were not part of the 2013/14 renovation, but offer a good standard of accommodation. Family suites and rooms are available, please call.
Included in your Half Board package is a hearty cooked and continental breakfast, afternoon tea and freshly baked cakes followed by a 3 course a la carte evening meal for 6 nights.
Resort name: Val d'IsèreSki area: Espace Killy Country: France Amenities: bars and restaurants, beauticians, bus station, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, devil carts, doctor, dog sled rides, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, freelance catering, glacier skiing, gym, gym classes, hairdressers, half pipe, heliskiing, high altitude restaurants, hiking, huski dogs, ice climbing wall, ice diving, ice driving, ice fall climbing, ice kart racing, ice rink, lake, massage, mountain biking, night skiing, nightclub, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, pilates classes, ski school, ski touring, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), swimming pool (outdoor), toboganning, torch lit descents, tourist office, via ferrata
ContactView this member's featured properties
tel: 02033 93 37 27
facebook: Facebook pageAdvertiser with Chalets Direct since: October 2005