- Apartment for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 1 bedroom, sleeps 4
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- pets welcome
- Lift pass included
Résidence Les Hauts du Rogoney Apartment, sleeps 4
The cosy Résidence Les Hauts du Rogoney is located only approx. 100 - 300 m from the next ski lift. The nearest shopping facilities can be found within 200 - 300 m.
The reception is located in the building of the Résidence Les Jardins de Val. Ski boxes and a locally payable parking garage are also available.
Furthermore, entry to the swimming pool in the "Le Lagon" aqua centre, as well as ice skate rental for the natural ice rink in Le Lac, is free for the duration of your lift pass validity (only for lift passes that are valid for 2 or more days).
The cosily furnished apartments and studios have a living/sleeping area with TV (for a fee), partly separate bedrooms, bathroom with WC, as well as a kitchenette with microwave with grill function, dishwasher, refrigerator with freezer compartment, coffee machine and electric hob.
Apartment, sleeps 4 (26 - 28 m²), SC
- Living/sleeping area with double pull-out couch and TV
- Bedroom with 2 single beds
Pets welcome (€ 50 per week, excl. food, only with valid proof of vaccinations and only with advance notification)
Facilities:cot/highchair, lift, parking, pets allowed, swimming pool
- Accommodation as booked
- 6 days lift pass Tignes - Val d'Isère
(value of lift pass up to £275)
Exceptions see booking process
- Bed linen
- Access to public swimming pool (as per description)
- Snow Guarantee (01/01 - 15/03)
Available to book in resort:
- Final cleaning (excl. kitchen, on request)
- TV (in the studios and apartments)
- Baby's facilities (children's bed, high chair and bathtub)
- Parking garage (upon availability)