- Apartment for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 1 bedroom, sleeps 4
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 200 metres to lift
- pets welcome
- Lift pass included
Résidence Les Hauts du Rogoney Apartment, sleeps 4
The cosy Résidence Les Hauts du Rogoney is located only approx. 100 - 300 m from the next ski lift. The nearest shopping facilities can be found within 200 - 300 m.
The reception is located in the building of the Résidence Les Jardins de Val. Ski boxes and a locally payable parking garage are also available.
Furthermore, entry to the swimming pool in the "Le Lagon" aqua centre, as well as ice skate rental for the natural ice rink in Le Lac, is free for the duration of your lift pass validity (only for lift passes that are valid for 2 or more days; subject to change, as per info in resort).
The cosily furnished apartments and studios have a living/sleeping area with TV, partly separate bedrooms, bathroom with WC (sometimes separate), as well as a kitchenette with microwave with grill function, dishwasher, refrigerator with freezer compartment, coffee machine and electric hob. Some apartments and studios also have a balcony.
Apartment, sleeps 4 (26 - 28 m²), SC
- Living/sleeping area with double pull-out couch and TV
- Bedroom with 2 single beds
Pets welcome (€60 per week, excl. food, only with valid proof of vaccinations and only with advance notification)
Facilities:cot/highchair, lift, parking, pets allowed, swimming pool
- Accommodation as booked
- 6 days lift pass Tignes - Val d'Isère
(value of lift pass up to £296)
Exceptions see booking process
- Bed linen
- Final cleaning (excl. kitchen)
- Access to public swimming pool (as per description)
- Ice skate hire (as per description)
- 10% reduction on lesson with our partner ski school
Available to book in resort:
- Towels: €9 per set
- Baby equipment (children's bed, high chair and bathtub): €30 per stay
- Parking garage (upon availability)