- Chalet apartment - can be booked by the room
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- sauna/steam room
- credit cards accepted
Situation on the second floor of a brilliantly located and brand new Savoyarde apartment building, it has great accommodation with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The lovely open-plan kitchen/living/dining room has an open fireplace and doors leading to a wonderful balcony with great views on which to enjoy a well earned glass of wine after a hard day on the infamous Val d'Isere pistes.. perhaps even La Face!
Positioned just behind the main high street, its central location means access to all the bars, restaurants and shops is literally just a few steps away and the main Solaise/Bellevarde ski lifts are a straight-forward 7 minute walk. All in all, The Pinto is a property you simply can't go wrong with, and along with its neighbours (also run by Powder White), could not come more highly recommended.
You will be warmly welcomed to The Pinto by one of our friendly chalet hosts who lives out.
- Bedroom 1: Twin with ensuite shower, loo & washbasin
- Bedroom 2: Twin with ensuite shower, loo and washbasin
- Bedroom 3: Twin with ensuite bath and washbasin
- Bedroom 4: Twin (beds cannot be pushed together) with ensuite shower and external toilet
- Floor area: Approx 150m2
Current Promotions for Chalet Pinto:
Flash Sale Over 20% off chalets 21/28th MarchDates: 21 Mar 20 - 04 Apr 20
We've have a week long flash sale for all of our chalets departing on the 21/22nd March or the 28/29th March for 7 night stays.
Book now for at least 20% off 7 night stays at:
Depart - 21st & 22nd March (7 nights):
Courchevel (21st March):
- Mouria (sleeps 12) - Was £10,547 - Now just £7,188 (£599pp) - (split sell available)
- Clarines d'or (sleeps 8) - Was £7,192 - Now just £5,592 (£699pp)
- Annabel (sleeps 6) - Was £4,794 - Now just £3,294 (£549pp)
- Grange de Marie (sleeps 10) - Now just £549pp (space for 4)
- Delmontel (sleeps 8) - Was £5,592 - Now just £4,392 (£549pp)
Val d'Isere (21st March):
- Skye (sleeps 8) - Was £7,911 - Now just £5,192 (£649pp)
- Arran (sleeps 8) - Was £7,911 - Now just £5,192(£649pp)
- Iona (sleeps 8) - Was £7,911 - Now just £5,192(£649pp)
St Anton (22nd March):
- Haus Christoph (sleeps 6) - Was 6,263 - Now £3,594(£599pp)
- Rosella (sleeps 10) - Was £8,490 - Now £5,490(£549pp)
- Lorikeet (sleeps 10) - Was £8,490 - Now £5,490 (£549pp) - (split-sell available)
- Snowhawk (sleeps 10) - Now just £549pp - (space for 8)
Depart - 28th March & 29th March (7 nights)
- Misti (sleeps 8) - Was £6,392 - Now just £3,294 (£549pp)
- Everest (sleeps 8) - Was £8,392 - Now just £5,192 (£649pp)
- Grange de Marie (sleeps 10) - Was £849pp - Now just £519pp (split-sell available)
- Chanteclair B (sleeps 6-8) - Was £5,694 - Now just £3,594 (£599pp)
Val d'Isere (28th March)
- Lusitano (sleeps 8) - Was £6,368 - Now just £4,392 (£549pp)
- Pinto (sleeps 8) - Was £849pp - Now just £549pp(space for 2 - Internal Twin)
St Anton(29th March):
- Levett (sleeps 18) - Was £15,820 - Now just £9,882(£549pp)
- Seeberger (sleeps 19) - Was £17,578 - Now just £599 (space for 16)
- Lorikeet (sleeps 10) - Was £799pp - Now just £549pp(space for 6)
*20% has already been taken off the prices shown on the website.
Facilities:open fireplace, sauna, wifi/internet access
Every chalet property available through Powder White is available on self catered board basis meaning you can take control of when and what you eat giving you the ultimate flexibility of holiday cuisine.
For self-catered stays:
You will be welcomed by our chalet staff and they will be on hand to help you with anything during your stay. On six days of the week, they will come in to clean the communal areas and bathrooms (not washing up). If you wish, you can pre-book meals on an ad-hoc basis which will be prepared and served in your chalet. This is often a popular choice on guests’ first and last evenings and 3-course evening meals with wine are available at £35 per person per night.
For catered stays:
Our chalet hosts all enjoy cooking and take pride in what they serve and whilst they are not necessarily qualified chefs, they have good experience of dinner party cooking and many of them will have attended one of the well-regarded cookery schools with whom we work closely to ensure the highest calibre of staff possible. A selection of wines will be available for your fully catered stay (not self or part-catered).