- Studio for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- Studio, sleeps 4
- Flexible stays
- Available for summer and winter
- pets welcome
Le Thabor Sleeps 4
- A lively, family-friendly resort in the heart of Maurienne.
- A ski-in, ski-out residence that borders the slopes.
- A heated outdoor pool with views of the Thabor mountains.
The residence looks out over Valmeinier 1800 and offers an exceptional panorama over the Thabor mountains, which are an official nature site.
A luxury residence with heated outdoor swimming pool (in the Résidence de l'Élan) and sauna (charge applies).
Bar and restaurant run by independent operators in the Élan and Chamois residence.
Sports & Activities
Enjoy the variety of sports and activities on offer at the residence and the resort:
- The Galibier-Thabor ski area features slopes for all abilities, and reaches altitudes of up to 2,600 m.
- A wide range of snow activities: skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, sledging, hiking and more.
- Après-ski activities: natural ice rink, frozen waterfall climbing, torch-lit descent.
- The Elan residence has a heated outdoor pool and a sauna (extra charges apply).
Studio 4 people Standard - approximately 29 m²
- 1 living room, 1 kitchenette, 1 sleeping alcove, 1 bathroom and 1 toilet.
- Open-plan kitchenette and living room.
- 2 sofa beds and 1 sleeping alcove with bunk beds.
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): info
Facilities:bar, laundry facilities, parking, pets allowed, satellite/cable TV, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
The Pierre & Vacances Le Thabor Residence offers a range of services:
- Included: Towels, sheets, cleaning kit and cleaning at end of stay.
- Pre-bookable extras: Comfort service, beds made on arrival and baby kit.
- On site: Admission of pets, wifi...