- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 7 bedrooms, sleeps 12/14
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 7 minutes to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- Luxury affordable chalet
- Chalet Charmille is a charming catered ski chalet in the resort of La Tzoumaz, closely linked to Verbier in the heart of the Swiss 4 Valleys.
- This privately owned & run Swiss chalet provides luxurious and affordable accommodation, in a great location just 150m from the nearest piste, with spectacular views over the Rhone Valley.
- Enjoy quick and easy access (with minimal lift queues) to the legendary slopes of Verbier and experience some of the best skiing and boarding in the world. The area has over 400km of pistes, high altitude skiing up to 3300m and an excellent record for snow.
- The resort of La Tzoumaz is located at 1500m amidst local forests and offers unspoilt tranquillity and natural beauty. The quiet local slopes descend from the Savoleyres station of Verbier through wide blue and red pistes and forest runs.
- Your stay in Chalet Charmille will ensure you make the most of your valuable holiday time and get maximum quality hours on the slopes or in the mountains.
- Our tasty and wholesome breakfasts will start your day and you will come home to afternoon tea and cakes and in the evening a delicious 4 course dinner with wine.
- After the day's activities relax and recover in the sauna and outdoor hot-tub.
- The large south facing terrace, above the ski and sauna area, houses the hot tub and barebecue area.
- Although Chalet Charmille is only 150m from the pistes and 10 minutes from the main gondola, it is located in the unspoilt Eastern side of the village and close to the mountain forest and ancient irrigation channels (bisses) which make wonderful walks year-round and provide stunning views of the Rhone valley and breathtaking mountains.
- A traditional Swiss chalet, completed in 2008
- Stunning views over the Rhone valley
- Six guest bedrooms -sleeps 12 -14
- All bedrooms en-suite with five opening onto a balcony
- Indoor sauna and outdoor hot tub
- Large terrace with Barbeque
- Living room with large flat screen TV, DVD and entertainment system, and log fire
- All rooms have under-floor heating and individual temperature control
- Guest Internet and wi-fi
- Ski / boot room
- Full board in winter, optional full board / B&B in summer
- Hosts and chalet staff on hand to assist your needs
Facilities:barbecue, cot/highchair, games console, garden, home cinema, hot tub (outdoor), laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
Included in winter prices:
- Champagne reception on arrival
- Delicious, home cooked food: a hearty but healthy breakfast, designed to energize you for the slopes; home baked cakes with tea / coffee, on return from the day's skiing; then a 4 course dinner accompanied by local wines six nights per week.
- Children's menu and earlier meal times for young children (by agreement with the parents)
- Large sauna and outdoor hot-tub, to relax after your day's exertions
- Guest bedrooms, all en-suite, sleeping 12 adults or up to 14 with children. Five open onto a balcony
- Transportation to/from the chalet from Sion
- On-site hosts to see to your every need
- Internet and cable TV
- Egyptian cotton towels, soap and fine bed linen
- Tourist tax
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise