THIS POST HAS NOW BEEN FILLED. THANK YOU FOR LOOKING AT THIS AD.
Looking for a chalet host, 2019/2020 winter season, mid-December until mid-April
I am looking for an all-rounder who is willing and able to help with the following (6 out of 7 days):
• Deep clean for the start & end of the season
• Assisting with breakfast service
• Clearing down breakfast, re-setting for afternoon tea & daily clear out of fireplace/replenishing firewood
• Daily cleaning throughout
• Clearing down afternoon tea, re-setting for dinner, help with washing-up & evening service
• Breaking down dinner service, re-setting for breakfast
• Occasional help with guests’ arriving late
• All changeovers
• Snow clearing
This is very much a comfortable, easy going chalet where we work very closely together as a team. Cooperatively, we provide a high-quality service with excellent food and wine.
Your home would be situated 800m from both lifts and just over 1km from the centre of the village.
It’s important that you are self-sufficient, independently minded & motivated. Anyone interested in all-round outdoor activities & fitness would best benefit living and working here.
Do have a look through my website, reviews and research Samoëns & the Grand Massif if this position is of any interest.
I look forward to any questions and/or CV’s with a covering letter. No photo required.