We are a small chalet company based in Bardonecchia, Italy.
We offer our guests a real home from home experience in our chalet Bianca.
We are currently looking for two hosts (one a trained chef) to work our chalet, British or European. You’ll be responsible for making sure our guests are well looked after with a cooked breakfast, afternoon tea and a 3 course evening meal 6 days a week.
The typical day will start at 7am.
Prepare and serve breakfast.
Clean rooms (5 days including transfer day)
Once finished the day is yours to go skiing or whatever you want to do, a normal finish is from 10-11am depending how busy we are.
Start work again at 5pm to prepare dinner for about 7.30.
Finish at about 9.30, then enjoy your evening.
If you possess the following then get in touch.
• Friendly, with a positive and responsible attitude to work
• One of you a trained chef
• Ability to prepare & present quality meals
• Ability to maintain a clean Chalet
• Ability to run Chalet efficiently, and ensure guests are comfortable
• Excited about sport/ skiing/ Alps
In return we can offer you the following benefits.
• Weekly wage
• Season ski pass
• Ski/board hire
• Travel to and from your country of residence
• Insurance (travel and ski)
If this sounds up your street then please get in touch with your C.V