View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

kazzajh
Posted 4/7/2017 15:29 (#655734)
Request: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply

User

CHALET HOST/ASSISTANT

Hardworking, conscientious worker looking for chalet work for 2017/18 winter season

At present, I am working as a Full time Courier for a camping company here in France. I have been on site since May where I completed montage ready for the site to open. I am looking after 8 tents and 12 mobiles where my job role includes changeovers, cleaning and day-to-day responsibility for the accommodation, such as looking after guests throughout their stay once I have showed them in and general maintenance. As the only courier for the company here onsite I am on call 24/7 to deal with any issues the guests may have during their visit. I am a highly competent cleaner, with an eye for detail and have strengths in using initiative and client-orientated customer service.
This is my second summer season working in a camping environment also having worked in a small hotel in Spain (for 3 1/2 years) as an assistant manager where I covered all aspects of hospitality. I also have front of house experience from working in a bar/restaurant.

I hold a clean UK driving licence, I am always enthusiastic, willing to learn and easily adapt to new tasks. This is my second summer season working in a camping environment and I would like to develop my skills in a winter season.

For further information or a CV please contact kazzajhowell@gmail.com
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)