Chalets Direct Solutions Room

Forums | Search
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )The Ski Blog

Three Valleys - property for sole occupancy, self catered for 8 people, from 24/2/2018 to 3/3/2018
Moderators: Surfcat, Chalets Direct

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Winter Holiday SolutionsMessage format

annemieke
Posted 1/10/2017 21:03 (#666066)
Request: Three Valleys - property for sole occupancy, self catered for 8 people, from 24/2/2018 to 3/3/2018
Alert

no special requests other than the criteria
At a glance:
  • Looking for a holiday
  • In Three Valleys
  • From 24/2/2018 to 3/3/2018
  • Property for sole occupancy
  • Self catered
  • 8 people
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page

Do you own a property which would be suitable?
Click here to find out how to advertise with Chalets Direct
Summit Chalets
Posted 1/10/2017 21:25 (#666072 - in reply to #666066)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Summit Chalets
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Dear Anne,

Please take a look at these two chaats on our www.summitchalets.com we are available for those dates , both chalets are really lovely.

As part of our services we can also help you organise all aspects of your holiday needs such as airport transfers, ski school, Pre ordered and chalet fitted ski hire (our supplier offers a 30% discount when you book online compared to in resort prices and as our client we can offer you a further 10% discount) and lift passes (we get you the maximum amount of discount available for your group).

Really hope we can tempt you to a stay, we make every effort to make your holiday a very special one, one where we take care of all your holiday needs, so once you are in resort your holiday can start straight away.

If you have any further questions please feel free to ask.

Look forward to hearing form you.

Best regards
Michael
-----
Summit Chalets
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details

Meribel - Les Allues, France
Chalet Le Houx

Meribel - Les Allues, France
Chalet Sardonnere

Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Les Chalets du Praz Apartment
Posted 2/10/2017 08:31 (#666107 - in reply to #666066)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Les Chalets du Praz Apartment
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

hi Anne

My sister and I own a three bedroom apartment in Courchevel 1300/ Le Praz which would be ideal for your group. Stunning views from a large living area with balcony and sofa bed give our place a special feel.

There is WIFI, car parking, a cave, two bathrooms and two toilets.

This period would Please do let me £1,395 and we ask for a 20% deposit to confirm booking. Please do let me know your parties make up and we can discuss details. I can be contacted on w.barney@freeuk.com or 44 7802 806697

Best wishes
William Barney
-----
bpnwainwright@gmail.com
Chalets Direct Member

Courchevel - Le Praz 1300, France
Les Chalets du Praz Apartment

Ski 3V Ltd.
Posted 2/10/2017 10:48 (#666153 - in reply to #666066)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Ski 3V Ltd.
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

i hope i can help. i have a 5 bedroomed chalet in Le Praz, Courchevel, 3 Valleys.
newly renovated ready for the start of this season, Chalet Ellanar will provide really comfortable accommodation. all bedrooms will have ensuite facilites, the open plan lounge, dining, kitchen has good views and the chalet is close to the lifts and pistes.
price for the week is £4000.
please don't hesitate to get in touch
lynda@ski3v.co.uk
Lynda
www.ski3v.co.uk
00 33 609 924 256
-----
Ski 3V Ltd.
Chalets Direct Member

Homebyu
Posted 2/10/2017 18:21 (#666270 - in reply to #666066)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Homebyu
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi
we have the chalet 4 in Saint Martin de Belleville ( les 3 vallées ), with is available at this time.
Chalet 4 is a new duplex apartment with 3 ensuites bedrooms, a sauna, a fireplace, a ski room, a private parking for 2 cars, a terrasse...
We have 2 bedrooms with king size beds, and one with 2 bunks beds.
The price for the week is 4250€, all include ( beds done, towels,wood, internet, wood for fire place...).
We have a website , if you are interesting to have a virtual visit and more details and picture .

WWW.HOMEBYU.COM , the Chalet 4
I'm staying at your disposal if you need more informations.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards.
Christophe.

christophe@homebyu.com
-----
Homebyu
Chalets Direct Member

Le Barn
Posted 2/10/2017 22:10 (#666363 - in reply to #666066)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Le Barn
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Anne,
Sorry for the delay in our reply, just returned from holiday ourselves. Le Barn is available for the week commencing 24th February 2017 and the rental for exclusive use is 1200 Euro,s.
The property sleeps 9, there are 4 bedrooms, 2 of them are en-suite and there is a family bathroom on the top floor.
The accomodation has been refurbished to a very high standard and is over three floors, giving very spacious accomodation and space for families.
We are located 3 Km's from the gondola in the village of St Martin de Belleville where there is free parking, the gondola gives you direct access to the whole of the Trois Vallees ski area of over 700 km of linked skiing, including Val Thorens where there is always guaranteed snow. Our pricing reflects that we are not ski in ski out....but families appreciate this as contributes to the lift passes !
We have an arrangement with local restaurants here they will come and collect you from Beranger and bring you home...free of charge and we can book this for you.
The house is equipped with everything you need, 2 ovens, dishwasher, raclette sets, hot stones (Pierrechaud), boot room with washing machine,
The living room has a woodburning stove, TV with British Freeview channels, free wi-fi, the beds will be made up and towels provided. The price also includes end of stay cleaning.
St Martin de Belleville has a supermarket, ski hire, local shops, restaurants and bars as well as a fantastic butchers and bakers, everything for a self catering holiday in high quality accomodation.

Please telephone me if you want to know more, if only to assure yourself that we are genuine !
Kind Regards
Judith
-----
Le Barn
Chalets Direct Member

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum