Chalets Direct Solutions Room

Forums | Search
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )The Ski Blog

Near Geneva Airport - catered for 2 people, 5-9 days between the 3/4/2020 and the 12/4/2020
Moderators: Surfcat, Chalets Direct

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Winter Holiday SolutionsMessage format

will~i~ski?
Posted 6/3/2020 11:18 (#800528 - in reply to #800476)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by will~i~ski?

Chalets Direct Member

Hello Alex

Will-i-ski? is an independent owner run chalet company dedicated to bringing you a unique holiday you will not forget. We (Phoebe and Charlie) currently run the Chalet Marmotte in La Plagne 1800 and feel the chalet can deliver everything you require for a traditional and cosy chalet holiday.

The Chalet Marmotte sleeps up to 15 people in various room configurations. We can offer you a double ensuite.

There is a lounge/dining area with a log fireplace and a separate ‘snug’ with games console and a TV for watching DVD’s.
We also have a Sauna to help soothe the muscles after a long days skiing.

La Plagne is the perfect setting for a great holiday’s skiing, its varied and can cater to all levels of skier or snowboarder. It is also linked with Les Arcs to make up the joint area called the Paradiski offering 425km of pistes, the second largest ski area in the world.

Included in the price:
• Catering service including Breakfast, Afternoon Tea and a 4 course evening meal with beer and wine.
• WIFI and a Television with DVD player and games console.
• A private driveway for parking if you choose to self-drive.
• Accommodation VERY close to the slopes.
• Crisp linen and towels.
• Comfortable rooms.
• Local Tourist tax.
• FREE TRANSFERS from Geneva. (T’s and C’s apply)

Price - £799 per person WITH FREE LA PLAGNE LIFT PASSES for a week from the 4th April 2020

We can help you to book extras such as ski hire, lessons and lift passes.

We have been awarded Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence for 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018!

Hope to hear from you soon!
Phoebe and Charlie
Will-i-ski

-----
will~i~ski?
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details

Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Alpine Action Chalets - Meribel & La Tania
Posted 6/3/2020 11:38 (#800530 - in reply to #800476)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Alpine Action Chalets - Meribel & La Tania

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your enquiry, via chalet direct,.

Chalet Rosalie Two – Sleeps 8 is in Meribel Village. A traditional French chalet, comfy and warm. There is a sunny terrace with spectacular views over the valley. Only 200 metres from the piste, chairlift and the popular bar “Lodge du Village” Direct access to Meribel valley, bypassing the busy main lift area. Ideal for keen skiers.

2 x £869 + £49 taxes per adult from Gatwick

Chalet Alysson – Sleeps 12/13. Located at the popular area Morel in Meribel Centre. A traditional French chalet with an open plan living space and log fire. There are six twins and a single room, all with en-suite. The town centre of Meribel is only a short walk of less than 10 minutes or you can catch a bus which takes minutes. There is a sauna in the chalets.

2 x £899 + £49 taxes per adult from Gatwick

Chalet Cote Coeur – Sleeps 14 in La Tania. A real chocolate box chalet and certainly the prettiest in our whole program. The chalet is less than a 5 minute walk to the piste and to the village centre. There are seven bedrooms all en-suite. There is an outside Jacuzzi hot-tub.

2 x £899 + £49 taxes per adult from Gatwick

+ £35 flying from Manchester or Birmingham

We can offer £200 discount if you wish to make your own travel arrangements

We look forward to welcoming you to one of our chalets

The Alpine Action Team

t: +44 (0)1273 977 677
e: sales@alpineaction.co.uk
w: www.alpineaction.co.uk

Alpine Action Ltd – Providing ABTA Y5435 & ATOL 3292 Fully Protected Quality Chalet Holidays in Meribel & La Tania providing holidays for 26 Seasons.
-----
Alpine Action Chalets - Meribel Centre
Chalets Direct Member

La Tania, France
Chalet Cote Coeur

Meribel - Morel, France
Chalet Alysson

Ski Hame Ltd
Posted 6/3/2020 22:20 (#800556 - in reply to #800476)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Ski Hame Ltd

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Alex

If you are still looking, I can offer catered chalet accommodation in La Tania (3 Valleys). I have the following options available:

Fri 3-10 April
Chalet Pavot has 5 ensuite bedrooms. It has a comfortable open plan lounge and dining area with log fireplace, wifi internet and it is conveniently located just a few minutes walk from the gondola station and village centre. £419 pp

Sun 5-12 April
Chalet Papillon has 4 ensuite bedrooms. It has a comfortable open plan lounge and dining area with underfloor heating and great views. There is freeview tv, wifi internet, boot & glove warmers, hot tub on the terrace and it is conveniently located approx. 50m from the piste and village centre. £499 pp

The above discounted prices will include:

7 nights accommodation
breakfast each day with a cooked option on 6 mornings
afternoon tea each day
5 x 4 course evening meals with wine
1 x 2 course prepared self serve Savoyarde meal with wine

Discounted equipment hire and lift passes can be arranged as can airport transfers (subject to availability).

If either may be of interest or you would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact me on

tel: 01875 320157
email: info@skihame.co.uk

or visit our chalets at www.skihame.co.uk

I look forward to answering any queries you may have.

Best regards
Annie
-----
Ski Hame Ltd
Chalets Direct Member

La Tania, France
Chalet Papillon

Ski Massif
Posted 7/3/2020 08:22 (#800567 - in reply to #800476)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Ski Massif

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Alex,

Can do w/c 5th April, can arrange transfers, 5 mins private shuttle to top/bottom of pistes, with hot tub...

The Grand Massif is the 4th largest ski area in France. Fantastic for all levels.

Chalet Ski-Massif is at 1300m, off the mountain road from Samoëns (720m) up to Samoëns 1600, with uninterrupted views of valleys, mountains, pine trees and snow surrounding the chalet. An idyllic spot and a beautiful drive up and back to the slopes.

I will drop you at the top of a green/blue/red piste within 5 minutes of leaving the chalet - well ahead of people taking 40 minutes to come up from the villages. You can be ahead of the queues and half way to Flaine before the crowds have even put their skis on.

All you need to do is to book your flights. We'll help you with everything else: from transfers, passes, rentals, getting you to the slopes, lessons/guides, and any advice you'd like for the mountain.

This season I have an excellent chef who is passionate about food. Amanda will spoil you with her delicious freshly cooked meals while her husband Peter serves you a selection of 10 wines. Beers and aperitifs are also included.

Please take a look at some of the many reviews other groups like yours have left...

http://ski-massif.com/reviews

Then come back to me for a special price and with any questions you have...

matt@ski-massif.com
+44 7799 692279

Thanks,

Matt

-----
Ski Massif
Chalets Direct Member

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
New post